I shot a wedding

Mirah

I love you
She texts me back tonight, saying, "Thank you for all the work you did today on photos, it means alot to me!"

I just replied, "You are welcome!" but I also wanted to say, "I LOVE TAKING PICS OF YOU!" or something wierd and stalkerish sounding :D

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
She texts me back tonight, saying, "Thank you for all the work you did today on photos, it means alot to me!"

I just replied, "You are welcome!" but I also wanted to say, "I LOVE TAKING PICS OF YOU!" or something wierd and stalkerish sounding :D

Then you could go full "Love Actually" and show up at her door with big cue cards declaring your unrequited love for her.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
You should have made sarcastic comments during the filming like "sure, THIS will last..." and "if he's the best man, why does he SUCK SO MUCH!" for them to discover later.

(Not really, that would be insane.)

Mirah

I love you
OMG That is crazy!

The only melt down I saw was by the 7 year old. She flat out started crying and saying "I can't look at the camera!" And she totally avoided looking at me or the camera. I have met her before so it wasn't unexpected.
There was the father of the children with his new girlfriend, there was a stepmom and other family members and everyone seemed to be adults about everything.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
I thought you were a pirate or something.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
She can be two things.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
And often is.

Mirah

I love you
Is Volpone talking about Neon or Myself?

Because if he is talking about me, well I most certainly am a pirate photographer! Pirates have hobbies too! Also covid sort of put a damper on the whole raping pilaging and plundering so I needed a side gig.