I Think Coyote Ugly is the Main Guy here.

JillianBacardi

He is the MIB! Yeah.......you know why I think he is? It was that time you made up a bogus yahoo email cause I didn't have any way to communicate with the other members and I needed to tell you something. Well, I had been having this guy from InfoPursuit doing a check on email addresses and he would just send the info. One Saturday morning, after I submitted CU's and a Canadian person's email he sent the Canadian person's but he didn't send CU's. Keep in mind this guy is a detective with the LAPD........he called me instead and asked why I was doing all these email searches and I told him there were punks after me on the internet and I wanted to get a "ID" on them. He finally sent the search on CU a couple of days later (Cause I paid $39.95) but it was really sketchy. A red flag was raised at that point. Then one day after I was behaving very badly in DayCare he said something like........"You keep it up and we are going to dance" and I knew then he was MIB.

That is my theory and I'm sticking with it.

JillianBacardi

None..........it is the paranoia in me that is coming out. Anyway, you never have seen me be anything but nice to CU after that.

kjap

^You are one the most semi-interesting duals around. But I tire of you quickly so... fuck off.

Markb

fuck me RAW Henny!
The original Jillian was such an excellent troll....this dual, pah!