bye bye
hair gone

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
It has been growing long now for some time
but lately I have just felt like taking a scissors and going "snip"
bye bye
hair gone

If you do, Remember to post pics and send me a lock of it.

j/k, send it to Locks of Love or some other charity.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I have to chop my hair off before Thanksgiving -- I've been growing it for 2 years, and I'm tired of walking around in a baseball cap because it's too wild.

Pony tails -- won't miss 'em for a while.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Do you look like Renegade?

(I just discovered that show for the first time yesterday)

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Do you look like Renegade?

(I just discovered that show for the first time yesterday)

Is that the one with Lorenzo Llamas on a motorcycle and he's some sort of ex-cop/bounty hunter? I remember watching that briefly in the early '90's.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Why before Thanksgiving?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Just want shorter hair for the family gatherings -- I need a pro to do something with it, it's too wild to make look nice. I mostly wear baseball caps and a ponytail, which won't fly at the Thanksgiving dinner table. Capice? ;)

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Corn rows, man. Get some corn rows.

I shaved off my beard for the first time in years last month. I felt all kinds of naked. ...and not in a good way. So, now, I'm regrowing it to full capacity.

[YOUTUBE]u4YpqRPLIWc[/YOUTUBE]

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
The itching of a growing beard is God's way of testing your manly willpower. Only real men survive the itch.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
The itching of a growing beard is God's way of testing your manly willpower. Only real men survive the itch.

I prove my manlyness in other ways....by wearing tights. You have to be a real man to wear tights.

[YOUTUBE]RtmbZnXSQ7k[/YOUTUBE]

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
Tight tights feel nice <3

Cutting the hair? DONT do it ;)

I did once. Not again.
It was down to my ass....it was hot, I got sick of it and had it all cut off, didnt like it and kept cutting....I ended up a skin head.

Grew it back & never cutting my hair 'short' again, ever!

Stupid Idea...try a top-knot instead ;)

Love Child

One Love
Wow. I cannot imagine you or I a skin head. I won't go that far....haven't done it yet, but I did like a shorter version of my hair now, it had more style. I love it when some girls can pull off the short punk hair style.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Wow. I cannot imagine you or I a skin head. I won't go that far....haven't done it yet, but I did like a shorter version of my hair now, it had more style. I love it when some girls can pull off the short punk hair style.

You could probably pull off the short punk hairstyle. If not, go for the short Velma hairstyle. You so cute and adorable in that Velma wig you wore a few Halloweens ago.