I woke up

Love Child

One Love
And then when I went back to sleep I dreamt I was at a party and being picked up by an older woman. (it was pretty hot)
I was sitting down at a mirror and she was behind me with her hands on my shoulder and I am pretty sure she leaned over and whispered something into my ear about getting together and I nodded, but pretty much not able to move, just stunned.

Then we were all sitting at a table and she was openly flirting with me and everyone knew we were going to hook up, which I was fine with, and then she gave me her address and we made small talk. But I really just wanted to hook up with her right away.

And then the dream shifted and there was a celebration going on-a girls track team or tri-athalon team had just won, and then they were all swimming home which was just by the house I was at and we could hear them all shouting, "We swam home! We swam home!" as they swam by.

I wanted to go join them, but wasn't prepared to go swimming, but I went to the water and walked around.

Just then a friend decided he needed to take out the trash but he couldn't find the bin, so he was just walking around with the bag.

Then an older guy came out to shoot some hoops with the guy so he just set the garbage bag down and they played hoops.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom

jack

I love dreams. Allows you to process the previous days events so efficiently.

jack

Mirah

I love you
I woke up horny the other day also.
Wanked right before church service.
This whole listening to church online thing is pretty cool.
Just layin there in my pj's listening to the word.

jack

Nice. How does a girl "wank"?

jack

I know how guys wank, thats pretty obvious.

or is wank just general slang for masturbating?

jack

Unless she has a REALLY big clit?

Love Child

One Love
I just had a pretty crazy sex dream.

Took me less than 15 minutes to get off from it

3 of us were planning a threesome type experience
me and 2 guys, one which I like, the other just needs to get laid, is married and we were all at the same resort
(all made up people. I don't know them in real life in case you were wondering)

I'm cuddling with the one I like in the first part of the dream and then suddenly an orgy is planned with this 3rd person and there we are
I'm on my knees on the bed begging for this awkward fuck to fuck me harder, its awkward, but its also okay. The guy I like isn't participating as much as I hoped, the hottest part is when I was kissing him while being pounded.
Finally I get up off my knees and I bend myself over the bed for him to fuck me that way, but then our height doesn't work so I stand on the part around the base of the boxspring-in my dream it was wide and strong enough to stand on, which was pretty helpful.
Also I just remembered in the beginning I was playing dominatrix with the both of them, but we were unable to use the whip due to sound carrying in this resort we were in.

So the guy continues to fuck me while the other one watches. He comes and it gets everywhere, even on his chin somehow, which is both wierd gross and a little hot.
I go to take a shower and when I return the guy I like is gone-getting us all breakfast and the other guy is having someone else help clean up the sheets-I think because I have a roommate in this resort that could show up at any time.
The guy is rolling up the sheets and comments on the smell and I am mortified that he knows we had sex, wondering if he wants to join in next time and, I think that is it. Except for the fact that when I wake up I realize the guy helping clean up is a dead friend of mine. That is really mortifying, but understandable since I did just see a post about him on FB so it was in my sub conscious mind.

The guy that fucked me wants to cuddle now on the nicely made up clean bed and the guy I like has brought us back breakfast and I wake up.

jack

Thats pretty crazy. I wonder what I have to do to have sex dreams. Mine are always about getting lost.

Love Child

One Love
Read about politician's sex acts and quit having sex.
I really should change what I read or watch before I fall asleep.