I woke up

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I just made some french press.

:::sips:::

Love Child

One Love
Last night I had a dream where an ex or 2 was in it. And the ex's mom, except it wasn't really her (I mean she looked different in the dream)

So it started out with me getting to drive this really awesome car. Turns out it was a porshe, but it was an SUV porshe, but better than any SUV or porshe I've driven before, it kept turning into an RV and then I would sit in it w/ a friend and it would turn into a really big car.

And then I had to return to the place that let me borrow the vehicle ,but my vehicle wasn't ready yet. I went through a house where people were staying and was getting ready to leave when the vehicle got stolen. I could not find it, but they didn't care. They just wanted me to join the party. And the mom had me sit on her lap/kind of on her lap on the side of the chair sort of thing. And she told me her son still adored me, to which I told her I never stopped liking him. Now upon awakening I think about this very statement and it is not true. I would not date this person again. (probably) I mean it would be very akward, especially the fact that I dated his father also. Just so strange.
Anyway I continue at this party and I keep feeling bad about the vehicle, but nobody cares. So I go outside to look again and now there is someone passed out in the grass, but then I realize he is getting sick or feeling ill and then I realize someone is on their way to help. And then all of these people start showing up and I direct them to where "Ron" is in case he is about to die. These people in my dream are the "Harley Riders" Looking people. Completely different from the people at the party, but they are all invited and all have their place and no one is fighting, everyone is getting along.

And then I am pretty sure this is the point I wake up.

jack

Dreams are such an odd extension of our (sub) consciousness it seems.

Love Child

One Love
Working around vehicles for a greater part of my working life I tend to have many dreams about them. Throw in the ex-lovers, current lovers, future lovers (Kidding about that) and then occasionaly throw in some peanut butter and a bannana.

jack

mmm my favorit sammich

Love Child

One Love
Why am I even posting about this next one-I don't know.
I dreamt I was pleasuring myself and I was at a friend's house and apparently they have housekeepers that come in to clean and I just stayed there in bed while they worked around me AND I WANKED!
I woke up and I was no longer horny. HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE? I completely satisfied myself in my dream. I've been trying to do that for years!

jack

That happened to me a couple days ago. I was dreaming this female (couldnt see her face) was rubbing her cunt on my stiff dick. She wouldnt let me in, just dry fucked me like that til I came all over my stomach.

Which was what happened when I woke up.

jack

Yes, the classic "caught with consequences"!

jack

What are you guys talking about? Making breakfast? :bigass:

Love Child

One Love
I had a lesbian dream last night.

I was at some sort of gender fluid discussion group and when the discussion ended we were all just sort of hanging out.
One person was camped out on the floor and I was next to her, another couple on the couch above us and another closer to the front of the room.
I don't remember what we were talking about but finally I leaned over and kissed her and we kissed for a few minutes
She said she wanted to touch me, but she didn't know where to begin, I told her "anywhere" but then I caressed my breast and said, "Here"
Then she said, "You know what I really want?"
Next thing that happened is she was completely naked and I was licking her beautiful cunt.
She had tattoos over one side of her body. They were bright colors depicting an anime forest type scene-where the tree is purple and there is bright green grass and bright blue water and it all led to her beautiful cunt.

At one point tho I realized how difficult it was going to be to get her off and I thought, "Maybe I should go back to cock" "Is there any cock here?" I looked around and realized there was not.
So I kept licking.

jack

and kept on ticking

jack

I've decided I like this thread very much

jack

17097327.gif