I'd Just Like To Point This Out...

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
...anyone who believes cigarette smoke is directly or indirectly harmful is a fucking idiot and deserves to be treated with contempt.

The Question

Eternal
Well, I'm not sure I believe all the hype, but I think of it this way -- your lungs probably aren't supposed to have anything other than air put into them.

At the same time, IDGAF whether or not it's going to kill me some far-off day. Life is a terminal condition with a 100% mortality rate.

Tyrant

CoyoteUgly said:
...anyone who believes cigarette smoke is directly or indirectly harmful is a fucking idiot and deserves to be treated with contempt.
And jailed.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
It isn't the smoke that's harmful. It's what the smoke delivers.

The Question

Eternal
^^A reduction in the urge to kill and mutilate? How's that harmful? Naw, man -- if it's anything, it's the smoke.

speck

I always thought it was the mini-poisoned dart in the cigarette, aimed at my neck?

The Question

Eternal
I don't smoke Neck-Dart brand.

Borat

Of course smoking is being good for you. I feel better after a my first pack of the day every time.

The Question

Eternal
Borat said:
Of course smoking is being good for you. I feel better after a my first pack of the day every time.

No. No no no fucking no, god damn it.

I have seen shitty character duals come, and I have seen shitty character duals go, and I have stood on the sidelines and been tolerant, or even directed a sparse few chuckles in the direction of these creatures on the rare occasions one of them posts something remarkably comical.

But this...

Just no.

I don't know whose you are, I don't care. You put this one back in the fucking drawer and leave it there, because it's never going to be funny, or clever or entertaining. Put it away.

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
I don't really care if it does anything to my lungs but it makes my clothes and hair stink, I HATE THAT!!!

Borat

It also make your teeth yellow. If only it did same for your hair that would be something.

Oh and your breath not so hot either.

Borat

The Saint said:
No. No no no fucking no, god damn it.

I have seen shitty character duals come, and I have seen shitty character duals go, and I have stood on the sidelines and been tolerant, or even directed a sparse few chuckles in the direction of these creatures on the rare occasions one of them posts something remarkably comical.

But this...

Just no.

I don't know whose you are, I don't care. You put this one back in the fucking drawer and leave it there, because it's never going to be funny, or clever or entertaining. Put it away.

Flattery get you everywhere.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Please go away.

Shittiest... dual... ever.

The Question

Eternal
^^Look, and this is why I'm not going to tolerate this character dual.

It's supposed to be an eastern euro accent you're typing in, you dumb bastard whoever-you-are, not a Central Casting Vietnamese one. Jesus. You flunked the character in its first thread. :roll:

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
They tried that 4 years ago.

Our Governor proposed legislation to allow the state government to discipline children who miss to much school by delaying, denying or taking away driving privileges.

It didn't happen. And yet the asshat still got re-elected.