i'm back at 'trollkingdom'...your welcome.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Jack has always been in jail.

Probably. I was told Venooker got away with alot of his members money when he closed down The Kingdom back around 2003 or 2004. I was also informed that several members pressed charges against him.

:bigass:

^That maybe a true story...or not,^. I'm in no position at this time to acknowledge or deny my statement. I think Steve (DevilMan) or Kevin P (Yahooee) might login and lie about it. I'm surprised that Venooker didn't make that happen yet. Holla black jack.

jack

The Question

Eternal
Baahahahahahaha
Know what you're left with if you strip the painfully fake "hahahahahaha" off of that?

"Baa"

An animal noise. That's all I see when you do that. A dumb animal, making a dumb animal noise.

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
Baa baa Blackfoot, have you any duals?

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
Baahahahahahahahahaha. Venooker does my thing when he's angry or he's lying or when I talk about his failed board (the kingdom)

Well Charles, I looked through this entire thread and never saw Jack post anything like your quote. Must mean you did the Dicanu thing and made up a post in this thread so you could respond to it. Guess you owned yourself yet again :bigass:

Bubba did say however that's the exact sound YOU made when he slapped his balls repeatedly against your ass crack while you were cellmates.

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa (slap)

Baaaaa (slap) Baaaaaaa(slap) Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah (slap) (slap) (slap)

jack

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

You're... retarded. :sarek:

images

The Question

Eternal
Your guesses at P.I. are as weak and lame as your attempts at trolling.

We already know who you are. Between the pics and revealing information from 15 years ago, on TK and SD.net it is easy to keep tabs on you. Occasionally it takes more effort when you are in a homeless shelter or in a tent city.

Kill yourself, cuck.

The Question

Eternal
You mean from 20 years ago. And you're assuming that information was truthful. LOL.

The Question

Eternal
Oh, it was. That's why you know exactly what I am talking about. You're too fucking stupid to play the long con.

Fucking cupcakeer faggot.
You're getting visibly frustrated. How long before you burst a blood vessel in a fit of impotent rage?

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
welcome back daniel, what was popping on your 30 days?

The Question

Eternal
Who are you eeking and ooking at, yard ape?

jack