Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
Yes.

Tyrant

Oh.

Friday

Bazinga!
Tamar_Garish said:
At Wordforge I am staff first. As such, I wasn't going to let that happen.

As Diacanu's friend, I wasn't going to leave it there for him to have to deal with.

Finally, if I got some trolling out of it, yay. If not, oh well.
Something to consider. Though you guys still make some bonehead decisions. Like the banning policy that prompted this whole thing in the first place.

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
The owner made the decision, and we implement it.

Of course, one could argue it is pretty bonehead to not be able to keep the insults to the areas where they are welcome, too. It's not like people can't still tell each other off, it's just where they do it.

Friday

Bazinga!
Tamar_Garish said:
The owner made the decision, and we implement it.

Of course, one could argue it is pretty bonehead to not be able to keep the insults to the areas where they are welcome, too. It's not like people can't still tell each other off, it's just where they do it.
Agreed. It's more the temporary martial law thing i was referring to. If I have my facts right, one warning equals a three week ban?

Think, Tamar. I know you can't openly disagree here, but just consider *for yourself* how silly that sounds.

I need not know your conclusions. They are between you and yourself.

Tyrant

Martial law sounds perfectly reasonable to me. I'm probably going to be banned because I let myself get baited by a more respected WFer and flamed him back, but I've still managed to not act as overtly spastic as some of the people there, who probably deserve it after being warned.

How hard is it to color inside the lines when you're sober, unlike I am right now?

God.

What's the fucking problem?

RobL

Messenger said:
Martial law sounds perfectly reasonable to me. I'm probably going to be banned because I let myself get baited by a more respected WFer and flamed him back, but I've still managed to not act as overtly spastic as some of the people there, who probably deserve it after being warned.

How hard is it to color inside the lines when you're sober, unlike I am right now?

God.

What's the fucking problem?

I'm sorry. At least you've still got TK.

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
Please.

I have admitted freely I am not fond of this measure. I think considering anything found on Google "private information" is retarded, too.

But, I agreed to enforce the rules and I will do so. And while I don't like the rule..I can see why he did it and I also think people are morons...it is not a hard rule to avoid breaking. Even Face doesn't seem to be having much trouble with it.

If this was a permanent situation, I would be fighting bloody blue hell over it. But it isn't. It's a temporary measure that has been well posted, and is not that much of a burden for most people. Big deal. It isn't worth fighting about, IMO.

Tyrant

RobL said:
I'm sorry. At least you've still got TK.
Still got? This is my home forum.

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
Just so you know I still care Mess, I have a smilie for you:

orly.gif

Friday

Bazinga!
Tamar_Garish said:
Please.

I have admitted freely I am not fond of this measure. I think considering anything found on Google "private information" is retarded, too.

But, I agreed to enforce the rules and I will do so. And while I don't like the rule..I can see why he did it and I also think people are morons...it is not a hard rule to avoid breaking. Even Face doesn't seem to be having much trouble with it.

If this was a permanent situation, I would be fighting bloody blue hell over it. But it isn't. It's a temporary measure that has been well posted, and is not that much of a burden for most people. Big deal. It isn't worth fighting about, IMO.
Meh. I've put as much energy into arguing against the measure as I care to.

Your board. Your rules.

Friday

Bazinga!
CKLT..what the heck are ya talkin' about? PM me if you must. I'm all aquiver with curiosity.

Though my first inclination, I don't know why, just a hunch...my first inclination would be to say, "YES! I agree that Maggot's imprecise, senior pay back."

Something tells me I just gave up my firstborn...or something. :lol:

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
What's the new web site info? How do i get there?

Tyrant

Tamar_Garish said:
Just so you know I still care Mess, I have a smilie for you:

orly.gif
Has it been uploaded?