I'm like calling North Carolina home.

steve samurai jack

I've been vacationing AGAIN in Wilmington. On December 1 Wilmington, NC will be my new home.

:bigass:

IN Wilmington there are a lot of restaurants, coffee shops, beaches, strip bars and parks. Many young professionals live in Wilmington and residents tend to have moderate political views. The public schools in Wilmington are highly rated.

Wilmington's housing expenses are 19% lower than the national average but the utility prices are 1% higher than the national average. Transportation expenses like bus fares and gas prices are 3% higher than the national average.

The down side to living there: Wilmington is not one of the safest communities in America. Relative to North Carolina, Wilmington has a crime rate that is higher than 77% of the state's cities and towns of all sizes.

The most violent crime zones in the city are pinpointed in a just-released police report. The numbers prove that the Monkey Junction area outside the city limits is the most crime ridden section of county. "There's a drug problem in that area. Armed robberies and car jackings are easy to commit.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I've been vacationing AGAIN in Wilmington. On December 1 Wilmington, NC will be my new home.

IN Wilmington there are a lot of restaurants, coffee shops, beaches, strip bars and parks. Many young professionals live in Wilmington and residents tend to have moderate political views. The public schools in Wilmington are highly rated.

Wilmington's housing expenses are 19% lower than the national average but the utility prices are 1% higher than the national average. Transportation expenses like bus fares and gas prices are 3% higher than the national average.

The down side to living there: Wilmington is not one of the safest communities in America. Relative to North Carolina, Wilmington has a crime rate that is higher than 77% of the state's cities and towns of all sizes.

The most violent crime zones in the city are pinpointed in a just-released police report. The numbers prove that the Monkey Junction area outside the city limits is the most crime ridden section of county. "There's a drug problem in that area. Armed robberies and car jackings are easy to commit.

I guess that the crime rate is going to go up to 100% when you move there. :bigass:

steve samurai jack

[size=5Wilmington has plenty of MLK activities to enjoy. I attended seven events including Monday's parade.[/size]