i'm looking for you...your looking for me.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
i want to know all administrator, global moderators at this forum.

l need this information asap. want too know who will be checking my.......IP.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
I want to pass it this time around

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
let's try this again........searching for members who can see ip addresses.
members who can daycare and bann posters.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Why?

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
seems to be new blood on this site. that means new administrators are here. besides you,name the rest.

1. eggs
2. gagh
3. gear???

that's what i have so far.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Yeah, I can see IPs.

And?

I can't think of a single reason why I'd share that info with you or anyone else who doesn't have it already.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
seems to be new blood on this site. that means new administrators are here. besides you,name the rest.

1. eggs
2. gagh
3. gear???

4. Imperium (so ridiculous, I damn near peed my pants laughing as I typed his name)
5. The Saint (Yeah right, can't even manage to write a decent book)
6. bertshocka (Yep, they offered you an admin position, but you never showed up so they rescinded it. Damn what a shame.)

Dershocka

dershocka
I had a subforun once. They ended it due to its sheer awesomeness.
It was booby, and taser videos mostly.

Then I was the mod of the badlands. I neglected my duties during a dark period of binge drinking. I was outed in a bloodless, yet humourous coup.

I sure miss those guys (and girls).

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
notes too shocka and loktar, done all that, did all that. had forums and was a moderator once upon a time.

ok, i get it.

Last edited:

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
ok. since i can't get no satisfaction, how about i just post a few names around and you all verify them for me.

can you do that?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Nobody new has been added to staff in eons. Why don't you spell out what your issue is instead of attempting to lead us blind in a one-way grab for information?

(I know, I'm no fun)

Dershocka

dershocka

1. eggs
2. gagh
3. gear???

The ghost of Steve Jobs is the new owner, and administrator of this board.

There, happy?

But, he leaves all the important duties to The Thin Man, and Harry Henderson. But, those fuckers never leave the woods so shit never gets fixed around here. And, what is there to fix you ask? Nothing.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
eggs it's simple. i asked a question that you could easily answer. every troll kingdom member should be advised to who controls this site. just saying.

Basically i want to know this information too keep my spot here. to respect the bosses at tk.

i don't want another jump off up in here again. feel me? ima keep real this go around.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
dershocka...who am i?

$M Gayboy Bruce Wayne

Free Batpole Rides!
Well I can't see your IP from this account, which is not part of any moderator group but is one of the oldest on the board.

So only Moderators, Super Moderators and Administrators can see IP addresses.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Mentalist is the only Full-Hard-On Godministrator. A select few of us (no surprising names) are Super Moderators -- basically Admins but not God -- and a few others are Moderators of specific forums. Half of these people haven't checked in with TK in years.

'Gear would be a sexy addition to our staff, but alas is not.

That's what I'll give you for now.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
So I've been doing all this work for nothing?

How's that for a fine howdoyado?

So your saying I'm sexy?

I'll take it.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
It's obvious that dirk funk(the badlands), conchaga and yub(the grasslnd) are moderators.

l'm searching for administrators or moderators who don't have a forum.

members like say.....seph, loktar, jack, elouise. not implying that these guys are mods. just giving an example of what i'm referring too.