i'm looking for you...your looking for me.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
thank you gear, your help has been gratifying. you need too fix yourself

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
6 out of 32. go figure.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
so much for this thread. no administrator brave enough to oblige my request. it's like they vanished into thin air, totally awol, washed away, nonexistent, sleeping with the fish.

but i'll wait and keep hope alive....keep hope alive.

total member count on this board=5

:yes:

Last edited:

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
so much for this thread. no administrator brave enough to oblige my request. it's like they vanished into thin air, totally awol, washed away, nonexistent, sleeping with the fish.

Imagine that. People growing up, leading busy lives, having less time to deal with troll bullshit. End sarcasm.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Imagine that. People growing up, leading busy lives, having less time to deal with troll bullshit. End sarcasm.

this thread is legit and legal under the rules of this forum. whose trolling? might be a little complaining and hatred going on for the starter of this topic. other wise it's all good.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
this thread is legit and legal under the rules of this forum. whose trolling? might be a little complaining and hatred going on for the starter of this topic. other wise it's all good.

Oh my! You're serious? So sorry. Never mind. Continue.....

DERP.

Colonel Kira's Left Tit

Bearded Belly of Bajor
k9IWpug.png

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
is everyone bedsides me that posted on this thread a moderator?

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
me? not hardly. if had mod powers, this forum would be a beautiful place too hang. hugs and kisses would be shared by all.

or

l would totally abuse my power like he did in 2010. i'd pump the breaks on trollkingdom just because.

go aheadg somebody give it to me. i.dare.you. give me the power for 1 month.

Last edited:

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
breaks. ima pump the breaks.....meaning i'm going to stop posting all clever with intelligence and honorable intentions

back to life

time to get back to the basic style that i'm used too.