I'm NEVER going to have snacks

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
You DO realise that, right?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
And by snacks you mean others' genitalia in your mouth, right?

CaptainWacky

No, I mean like pringles and shit.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
MMMMMMMMMMMMMM PRINGLES AND FRESCA THAT GIVES ME A WOODY

Actually I just had a Turkey Burger Pizza Style with sauce and Soy Cheese from some health-food restaurant. I feel like I ate the foam out of my pillow.

CaptainWacky

YOU NEW YORKERS AND YOUR COOL FOOD!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Yeah, all the money that would have gone into a down payment on a house in the suburbs went into my fucking DINNER AT WORK EVERY NIGHT.

Go me, Mr. Cosmopolitan Continental Rico Suave Big Applefucker.

CaptainWacky

Are you one of those push New Yorkers who's all like "hey, I'm walkin' here, ya big bum!" when someone gets in your way on the "sidewalk"?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Not on the sidewalk, I'm pretty couteous on the sidewalks. Just don't be dawdling at the subway turnstiles fishing for your MetroCard if I'm late for work. I will plow you down, you won't know what hit you. ALWAYS HAVE YOUR METROCARD READY WHEN YOU ARE AT THE TURNSTILES, IT'S NOT A MEETING PLACE OR A MEDITATION SPACE. MOVE IT!!!

I need a hug...

CaptainWacky

Yo, what's the matta wit youse, huh! Youse be crying' like a big candy apple, eh!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
*SMACK* What's dat? You gonna cry? Huh? *SMACK* You gonna cry? You gonna cry like a little girl? Huh? *SMACK* You gonna wet your pants and cry, girlie? Huh?

CaptainWacky

Were you one of the New Yorkers on the train in Spider-Man 2 who discovered his secret identity but promised that you wouldn't "tell nobody"? And if so WHO IS HE!?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I'm blackmailing him for sex, so I'm not telling.

CaptainWacky

That's what I'd do, good move.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
He responds surprisingly well to shaving. You have to get used to the squirming though, he thinks it's cute so I just go along with it.