Important Private Message Exchange Between CeeJay and Gagh

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Yes he sent the same PM to many TK notables, hoping they would grab their gear and spring into action.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
What the fuck did he want me to do about it? I'm hardly ever here, and haven't been for several years, and don't even carry a staff badge anymore. To still be playing this sort of boring game all these years later must reflect pretty well on what an empty life he has.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Well, personally, I'm shocked at such admin abuse.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Here are your winnings, Captain.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
This has really changed my opinion of EGGS MAYONNAISE. :eek:

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Eggs has his knee on CeeJay's throat.

I Love Cunt

Watch It
They should all be moved! Moved all of those fuckers!

The threads that is.

Just kidding Eggs, I actually don't think you are moving threads at all.

CHEEZEZ!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
No, I did move them. For about 5 minutes. Then I decided to move them back and think about it. But I didn't catch them all and a few are still up there.

C'est la vie.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
LOL thats funny. He actually sent out pm's over this?

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
So much for PRIVATE MESSAGES.

And Another Thing:

I sent a PM's to the following: Sarek, missmanners, Dershocka, Brickvader, Cassie, Dark Pickle, Mentalist,
jack, Dark Pickle, Loktar, The Dork Lord, I Love Cunt, Mirah, Conchaga andYum. The Who's who/Top dawgs of THE BADLANDS.

jack

No, I did move them. For about 5 minutes. Then I decided to move them back and think about it. But I didn't catch them all and a few are still up there.

C'est la vie.

See this is the part that has me scratching my head. If they were crap (which they are) why not just put them into Daycare (where they belong)? Even more, why change your mind and put all but a few back? I mean if he shits up the board with his three accounts still. it would seem the easiest remedy is to either Daycare them or make an archive in the Archives and put them there.

It doesn't matter to me, because all three accounts are on permanent ignore, but I find these actions rather interesting? I would have never known what was going on, except for this thread :D

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
It doesn't matter to me, because all three accounts are on permanent ignore, but I find these actions rather interesting? I would have never known what was going on, except for this thread :D

^BULLSHIT^ Just saying. Just keep reading my threads as a guest, login and claim IGNORE. Or just login with one of your OTHER account(s). BROWNFOOT login.

And Another Thang:

EDIT. Funny how you just posted behind me in 5 threads.

Last edited:

jack

Last edited:

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
See this is the part that has me scratching my head. If they were crap (which they are) why not just put them into Daycare (where they belong)? Even more, why change your mind and put all but a few back? I mean if he shits up the board with his three accounts still. it would seem the easiest remedy is to either Daycare them or make an archive in the Archives and put them there.

I changed my mind because yes, I AM a liberal weenie who cares too much about the feelings of assholes and trolls. I decided I was speaking on behalf of the Badlands, who have their own constituency (even though most of them don't post regularly anymore), and I'd wait and let them complain.

I am a sucker for still giving half a shit all these years later, instead of gleefully deleting the board except for the MF and Badlands and be done with it. But, I don't own the place. I've been the only constant staffer here through the last three owners. And I was never even a troll in the first place. Have a chuckle at that.

jack

You may not believe this coming from me, but I have respected what you've done around here all these years. Why wouldn't you care about us? We've all posted together through thick and thin. You are speaking on behalf of the Badlands. The way I recalled it you gave whatshisname his sports forum so he'd stop spamming the others. Now he's decided the Badlands are just like his sports forum. I know Mirah and Loktar supported what you were doing. I know I did/do too. Yes I know I'm the worlds meanest troll etc etc, but still I like to think that Troll Kingdom is still a place I like to be around. Aside from all that. thanks for keeping the place open. You've done a good job.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

And Another Thing:

I sent a PM's to the following: Sarek, missmanners, Dershocka, Brickvader, Cassie, Dark Pickle, Mentalist,
jack, Dark Pickle, Loktar, The Dork Lord, I Love Cunt, Mirah, Conchaga andYum. The Who's who/Top dawgs of THE BADLANDS.

I PM'D these members instead of moaning and bitching about the moved threads, even though they don't post here any more for whatever reason. I'm just giving them heads if they decided to return. They all received the same message. Now give me credit.......... Gagh is back!

Welcome back Gagh.

Last edited:

Gagh

Χριστόφορος

And Another Thing:

So, many people who have not been here for years.

You're not the sharpest tool in the box, are you?