Imus to end up on Satellite Radio?

Alex Buchet

He could end up coming out ahead if so. There's a lot of sympathy for him out there.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Of course he will. It's the natural next step, and neither SM or Sirius would b e squeamish about offering him a deal.

There aren't that many household names left in radio at the national level. He'll be able to write his own ticket so he can continue his fundraising work for terminal kids. Which nobody seems to want to talk about these days.

Rafterman

There's no place like home-
Actually...

Sirius is in the process of absorbing XM.

The IRS is interested in I-Man's "charity" work.
Many have repeatedly complained about this obvious tax dodge. I'm sure that recent developments won't quiet Imus' many "friends."

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
He's a nappy headed ho hisself. What was up with SNL last night? Have they lost it, or what?

jack

They were doing whatever passes for "weekend update" last night and sone guy did a TERRIBLE Imus impression

Gonad

DON'T FUCK WITH MY TITLE BITCH
Most SNL impressions are terrible. Weekend update has been old since before Kevin Nealon took over. I was pleasantly surpised by the weekend update this week; less of that pointless chit-chat and a few more mocking jabs. Never listened to/watched Imus; can't critique the impersonation.

Alex Buchet

Gonad said:
Most SNL impressions are terrible. Weekend update has been old since before Kevin Nealon took over. I was pleasantly surpised by the weekend update this week; less of that pointless chit-chat and a few more mocking jabs. Never listened to/watched Imus; can't critique the impersonation.
Weekend Update on SNL is as bad now as it was when Kevin Nealon was on. I can't believe I actually regret Jimmy Fallon leaving the show...

jack

Gonad said:

I didn't get the insults, and the pacing seemed terrible.