in order to get something, you got to go through something

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
no pain (no pain), no pain (no pain) no gain (no gain)

view and discuss?

i fought many battles, overcame lots of obstacles. i had a goal, gave it every ounce of my soul. may the success that has come my way today lead me to a bigger achievement in the years to come.

your welcome.... 'troll kingdom'

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Stick one finger in your mouth, and one deeply up your asshole.

Then switch, and shut the fuck up, because no one at TK cares about you, your duals or your bullshit at all.

You're welcome!

:bigass:

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
I am the greatest at 'trollkingdom' for the link I posted. no one could achieve this feat in a short period (Joined: Feb 22, 2014) the way i did. I’m so in awe of myself. the fruit of my looms is sweet and I must say i deserve it. well done and congratulations on my achievement!

first you ignored me… then you peoples laugh and fight against me… then i win,! I knew i could do it! congratulations for my brilliant victory! how did i manage to do it? bottom line. I WON.

and.

i'm so proud of myself i made my font bigger. i'm bad like dat, and that's the way it is

**laughing**

Last edited:

jack

By sticking one finger in your mouth, and one finger in your asshole of course.

You make switching look easy :bigass:

You're welcome!

protip: giving yourself props with your duals means nothing :tee-hee:

Thanks for dancing, shit for brains.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

Alyssum and Ma Huang Sor, are they your duals?

Last edited:

jack

By sticking one finger in your mouth, and one finger in your asshole of course.

You make switching look easy :bigass:

You're welcome!

protip: giving yourself props with your duals means nothing :tee-hee:

Thanks for dancing, shit for brains.
!!!

The Question

Eternal
protip: giving yourself props with your duals means nothing

Well, beyond the fact that it's the clearest indication yet of just how pathetic he is. Even he won't stand up for himself in the open, he has to pretend to be other people coming to his defense. I say again: pathetic.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
dammit! I thought you had me on your ignore list. any way welcome back. did you click my link to see that I joined the 113 trophy point club? or did you get the news by pm? do you see what I'm doing to 'tk'?

*laughing*

Last edited:

jack

Well, beyond the fact that it's the clearest indication yet of just how pathetic he is. Even he won't stand up for himself in the open, he has to pretend to be other people coming to his defense. I say again: pathetic.

THAT^^^^^^^^^^

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
in order to get something, you got to go through something. no pain, no pain. no gain, no gain. no pain, no pain. no gain, no gain. in order to get something, you got to go through something. no pain, no pain. no gain, no gain. no pain, no pain. no gain, no gain.

and

in order to get something, you got to go through something. no pain, no pain. no gain, no gain. no pain, no pain. no gain, no gain. in order to get something, you got to go through something. no pain, no pain. no gain, no gain. no pain, no pain. no gain, no gain.

and

or you two fuck-wits jealous of what I've accomplished at "troll kingdom" I post in baby pee-pee green for you all's pain......no pain, no pain. no gain, no gain.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Thats OK fake chiuckie dual. I'm putting all of you duals on ignore going forward.

Bye now :bigass: nice owning you.

PS, everyone else is too.

hell yeah!, but how long will that last?

*tee-hee*

in order to get something, you gotta go through something. no pain, no gain.

*laughing*

Last edited:

The Question

Eternal
Yer mother's a hooer. Now shaddap and shave with a cheese grater.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

o-------------------------------------o

jack

Truly. No one gives a fuck in the slightest, except for Chuckie. Which explains the dual likeing it. Fake Chuckie duals :D

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

No one gives a fuck. Don't you have fish to sell? At least that's an honest living, unlike your 'NAP' shit.

Truly. No one gives a fuck in the slightest, except for Chuckie. Which explains the dual likeing it. Fake Chuckie duals :D

jack

You post too much Fake Chuckie Dual.

It's all shitposting too, on your part. Just fuck right off Fake Chuckie Dual.