In Re: Is it ever okay to be an SJW?

Anna

missmanners' favorite toy
I might make 20 posts in this very thread in an attempt to imitate Nova's posting style.
Nova had an injury from work a few years back that's made extra keystrokes for difficult for her. At least, I've assumed that what it is because she never used to do this before the accident.

Oerdin

As I recall Nova got hit by a fork lift while working at Walmart. I believe Nova made a full recovery though after an extended period.

The Question

Eternal
I didn't know Nova could even have a period, let alone an extended one. Miracles of modern medical science, I guess.

The Question

Eternal
Oh, look. Anna's back to once again prove that she has no rebuttal to what I've posted and nothing substantive to say on her own behalf. What. A. Shocker.

The Question

Eternal
See, you neg that, Anna, but in negging it without saying anything, you prove it's correct. Are you really too slow to get how that works?

Oerdin

This seems a decent thread for me to laugh at Quest and the rest of leftforge. Duncan Hunter won by 10 points against the Islamic terrorist even though Quest flushed his money down the toilet and donated to the terrorist. I told you so, loser.

The reality is Hunter will soon be in jail and then locals will have two new people to decide between. Here is the take away: Dems need decent candidates if they want to win, no, just saying non-white people is not enough, fucktard, and nominating terrorists because they hate Jews and check SJW boxes is not enough. Find centerist white people and then maybe you will win. Having black candidates who say "if you don't vote for me then I will call you racist" will not win, idiot.

Anna

This seems a decent thread for me to laugh at Quest and the rest of leftforge. Duncan Hunter won by 10 points against the Islamic terrorist even though Quest flushed his money down the toilet and donated to the terrorist. I told you so, loser.

The reality is Hunter will soon be in jail and then locals will have two new people to decide between. Here is the take away: Dems need decent candidates if they want to win, no, just saying non-white people is not enough, fucktard, and nominating terrorists because they hate Jews and check SJW boxes is not enough. Find centerist white people and then maybe you will win. Having black candidates who say "if you don't vote for me then I will call you racist" will not win, idiot.
Meanwhile, two Muslim women have been elected into Congress.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/new...nd-first-muslim-women-to-us-congress-10905628

There was also a gay man that won, a lesbian Native American (one of two native American women, actually) and we now have over 100 women in Congress for the first time in history and all while taking the House.

So, yeah. You can have progressive values and not pander to "centralists" like yourself who only call themselves as such to appease the San Diego liberals you're friends with, because I don't believe for a second you're stupid enough to share any of those views in RL.

Die mad about it, Sokar.

The Question

Eternal
Yep, the Democrats now hold a slim majority in one chamber of Congress. "Blue wave"? Not so much.

The Question

Eternal
Here's a fun take from an associate:

Trump endorses eleven candidates, nine won.

Obama endorsed four candidates, zero won.

*womp womp*

:bigass:

The Question

Eternal
Holy shit, this is just... this is beautiful... :eek:

Kzw8o9b.jpg

:bigass:

Anna

Not gonna lie, a dead pimp winning is the funniest thing to come out of this.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Not gonna lie, a dead pimp winning is the funniest thing to come out of this.

Too bad it wasn't your pimp.

Black_baby_pimp.jpg

The Question

Eternal
All the way down to the flapdoodle.

The Question

Eternal
^^You just did that.