In the Summer Time?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
This song will live on after we all die.

The Question

Eternal
This song will live on after we all die.

And the Moop Rays emanating from the heat death of the universe will shine through the colossal gap in Mungo Jerry's teeth.

CaptainWacky

What about the Meep Rays?

CaptainWacky

COUSIN IT WAS REALLY A HUNDRED TRIBBLES BALLED TOGETHER.

Ishcabittle

it never got stickied, did it? that's total bullshit, man, fuckin' half a decade ago and shit.

CaptainWacky

It's stickied TO MY HEART! (Hi Ish!)

CaptainWacky

Well there's an organ that pumps blood around my body anyway. It's all sticky for some reason. I still feel nothing!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
We should all press our breasts against this thread.

CaptainWacky

"why does Menty never post?" - anonymous TKer (it's me, it's CaptainWacky)

CaptainWacky

IN THE SUMMER TIME WHEN THE FISHES ARE HERE, WHEN ISCHABITTLE SNEAKS UP AND TICKLES A GAMORREANS EAR, IN THE SUMMER TIME, WE GOT SPAMMING, WE GOT SPAMMING ON OUR MINDS. PULL OUT YOUR DICK AND SEE HOW FAST YOU CAN TYPE FUNNY LORD OF THE RINGS LINESSSS, SUMMER TIME, GEORDI IS BLACK AND ALSO BLIND.

IN THE SUMMER TIME WHEN WACKY IS HERE, LIKE WINTER BEFORE HE DOESN'T DRINK BEER, HE'S A SPAMMING MACHINE HE'S GOT NIKKI, HE'S GOT NIKKI ON HIS MIND. WACKY, BABE, GO OUT AND SMASH GRACE WITH THE MUTHAFUCKING FLAMING SPEAR. IN THE SUMMER TIME WHEN WURZEL GRACE (NICE ARSE) GETS KILLED BY WACKYS FLAMING SPEAR.

IN THE SUMMER TIME WHEN I'M GETTING REALLY STRESSED OUT, WHEN THE BOARD IS FALLING APART AND DUALS ARE FLITTING ABOUT. THERE IS GAGH, THERE IS GAGH, AND HE'S NOT A CRAZY SPROUT. HE'S A SPAMMER AT HEART AND H'ES FUNNIER THAN SEINFELD WITH A CHIN MADE OUT OF BARK. IN THE SUMMER TIME GAGH IS SLAPPING DUALS AROUND IT MAKES ME LAUGH SO HARD, IN THE SUMMER TIME GAGH'S A PYROCLASTIC CLOUD OF COMEDY WRESTLING INSPIRED PASTAMANIAC LINES.

IN THE SUMMER TIME, SBV IS RUNNING WILD, THEN HE DISSAPEARS AND WE ALL WONDER IF HE'S BEEN TRANSFORMED INTO A BABY BUSH BABY CHILD. IN THE SUMMER TIME, WE WONDER ABOUT SBV AND HIS BABY BUSH BABY HANDS EATING STOLEN LIMES GENERALLY JUST COMMITING CRIMES WITH HIS BABY BUSH BABY HANDS RUNNING BLACK MARKET LIMES, IN THE SUMMER TIME LOL WHAT?.

IN THE SUMMER TIME WHEN THE BOARD I SO LAME, THERE IS ALWAYS A POSTER THAT IS ALWAYS ON HIS GAME HIS NAME IS LOKI, HIS NAME IS LOKI AND HE IS TOTALLY INSANE. WELL, NOT REALLY, BUT IT HAPPENED TO RYHME WITH GAME. AND HE LIKES TO SING, AND SHOUT BLING BLING (UNFOUNDED) AND KISS BOIS WITH BANNANA HAMOCK G-STRINGS, IN THE SUMMER TIME THERE IS EGGS THERE IS EGGS ON OUR MINDS. GO ON AND SEE WHAT YOU CAN FIND.

NOW THIS IS THE END OF THE SONG, BECAUSE IF I DON'T STOP THE SONG WILL BE TOO LONG IN THE SUMMER TIME, IN THE SUMMER TIME I SAY THINGS LIKE GLING GLANG GLONG.

BOING ZIPPIDEY LOOpkodsfd holl aa ma niogs.
JIGGA WHAET. WHALING COMMISONS ARE FULL OF SOAPY FOAM BELLY TREES. THE SONG SOEesn'y work at all it doesn't work the rymhim is absymal and its just horrible and i don't know and then one bush baby said hello tho the other one and the other one said hey the shuttlecraft yukon but it wasn't a shutlecraft it was a fuckling rubnabout so the obrien from whispers who didn't really die and was being kept in one of the paradas smelly glands jumped out headbutted molly and ate a bag of boritions for an endormsnesment or something and i don't know then the whole world whet boom shalakalala bland on the door of the urianl trachteonomy incisors on the elf banger. maybe i don't know wombles, they were odd wern't they and deers just walk around and stuff thats london for you mad old hat ion teh cat.

Still made me literally laugh out loud, thanks bro.

I JUST SANG IT TO MY CATS

Two cats have died since this thread was posted.

I just read this againd and started laughing and literally couldn't stop for five minutes. I had to run up and do a shite I was laughing so hard. I kept laughing during. I'm still laughing. IN THE SUMMER TIME.

True story.

I miss Menty.

Even Tomtrek used to have emotions. EVEN TOMTREK.

IT'S TIME
11173.imgcache.jpg

FOR THAT OFF-TOPIC POSTING
OF A BIG OLD GOWRON PIC!

Also cool: this guy (Gagh.)

it never got stickied, did it? that's total bullshit, man, fuckin' half a decade ago and shit.

HI ISH.

But it's been eight years now.

Is it time to let it go?

CaptainWacky

But times change, and so must I... we all change. When you think about it, we are all different people, all through our lives and that's okay, that's good! You've gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this, not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Mentalist was Menty.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
You mean he's going to fix it...IN THE SUMMERTIME?

Seph

Retired Account
[video=youtube;wvUQcnfwUUM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvUQcnfwUUM[/video]

CaptainWacky

Now Shatna won't be able to get it out of his head!

CaptainWacky

IN THE SUMMER TIME AND MENTY'S NOT POSTING HERE
YOU CAN'T BLAME HIM REALY, HE'S LIVES ON A PARADISE ISLAND AND HAS A NEW HOBBY BREWING BULGARIAN BEER
I JUST MISS TALKING TO HIM ABOUT WRESTLING, LOUIS THEROUX, SIMON AND THE WITCH AND DEEP SPACE 9
IN THE SUMMER TIME, AND THAT WAS A COMPLETE LIE ABOUT MENTY BREWING BULGARIAN BEER

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
IN THE SUMMERTIME, HE TAKES PICTURES HE TAKES PICURES OF HIS WORLD.