CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Laker Girl you are my Hero thread is still MIA. :(

CaptainWacky

nRlxZHr.jpg

CaptainWacky

It's impossible to know what that smiley means so I'll just assume you agree.

CaptainWacky

IN THE SUMMER TIME, MENTY DIDN'T STICK AROUND THIS TIME, THE BOARD ISN'T AS ACTIVE AS IT ONCE WAS, FBI PARTE DUE TURNED TO A LIFE OF CRIME, I JUST MISS HIM, I MISS THEM ALL, I WANT THEM TO POST ALL THE TIME. IN THE SUMMER TIME, MENTY'S GOT FOOTBALL, HE'S GOT ARSENAL, HE'S GOT WENGER ON HIS MIND.

WHAT'S GOING ON
AND I SAY POST POST POST POST POST POST POST I SAY POST, IN THE THE MINE FIELD BEFORE WACKY DIES
AND I PRAY, OH MY GRAPE DO I PRAY, FOR A MENTY GAGH ISH HEADVOID CURIOUSA2Z HAMBIL BDM SBV TISI TO BE TRANSFORMED INTO ROBOTS WHO ARE ONLY PROGRAMMED TO POST IN THE MINE FIELD ALL DAY REVOLUTION
AND I SAY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY I SAY HEY I'LL NEVER FUCKING GIVE UP TRYING TO MAKE THIS BOARD ACTIVE SO YOU MIGHT AS WELL KILL ME OR CLOSE THE BOARD BUT PLEASE DON'T DO EITHER THING LOL I LOVE YOU ALL I JUST WANT US TO BE TOGETHER LIKE ALL THOSE PEOPLE IN PRISON THEY'Re ALL TOGETHER FOREVER AND THEY'RE PROBABLy HAPPY WHEN THEY'RE NOT RAPING EACH OTHER WITH SOAP IN THE SHOWERE OR WHATEVER HAPPENS IN PRISON I DON'T KNOW I'VE NEVER BEEN I'M NOT FBI PARTE DUE LOL
WHAT'S GOING ON!

two different songs there for you this year

CaptainWacky

Hey it's time to bump this thread.

Hey all the "likes" from the previous softeware are gone so now I have to go through the whole thread again giving out likes or dislikes with the new rep system.

Maybe I should share the thread on "WhatsApp" since that's an option now.

Maybe I should leave this board forever.

So many options!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
ARE THERE NEW OPTIONS IN THE LIKES THINGY?

CaptainWacky

Remember when I bumped the Laker Girl thread the last time and the board blew up.

CaptainWacky

The Question

Eternal
How did NOBODY post the Mungo Jerry song yet?

CaptainWacky

IN THE SUMMER TIME, OF 2019, THE BOARD'S STILL, BUT WACKY'S DRIVEN ANOTHER FOUR AWAY, IN THE SUMMER TIME, SINCE LAST YEAR WE LOST HEADVOID, GAGH, LOKTAR AND MAYBE FUDDLEMIFF AND MENTY THAT'S FIVE BUT TWO ARE MAYBES SO IT ADDS UP TO FOUR
IN THE SUMMER TIME, AT LEAST THAT GUY WHO STARTS SPORTS THREADS NOBODY EVER REPLIES TO IS STILL HERE

Remember when Summer Glau was a thing

Now she just does cons all the time where she has to pretend to care about this shower and yeah maybe she actually enjoys them and is getting paid good money but wouldn't she rather be in a tv show or movie or something huh!?

I never watched 'Knights of Badassdom' and never will

The Question

Eternal
Summer Glau is my alternate-universe TK Wife.

CaptainWacky

Did every repeated day in 'Groundhog Day' start a new timeline? Or did everyone but Bill Murray just die over and over again.

The Question

Eternal
No, only two timelines -- the original one that started the loop, and the loop that finished the cycle. The rest were all overwritten.

CaptainWacky