In the Summer Time?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I don't really know what you mean so I'll just post this.

CaptainWacky

IN THE SUMMER TIME WHEN WE CAN'T GO OUTSIDE OR WE'LL DIE
WHEN EVERYONE'S DYING AND THERE'S RACISM AND COVID ALL THE FUCKING TIME
WHEN THE DYING'S AROUND, IT'LL REALLY, IT'LL REALLY BRING YOU DOWN
DON'T WATCH THE NEWS, DON'T TOUCH ANYTHING, WASH YOUR HANDS ALL THE TIME
AND LIVE SAFE IN THE KNWOLEDGE THAT WE'RE LIVIN' IN THE DARKEST TIMELINE

ON THE MINE FIELD, WACKY STARTED A THREAD
IN THAT THREAD, HE WAS TRYIN' TO FIND
HE WAS TRYIN', HE WAS TRYIN', HE WAS TRYIN' TO FIND
IN THAT THREAD, WACKY WANTED TO KNOW THE TOP ONE HUNDRED TV COMEDY CHARACTERS OF ALL TIME
IN THE MINE FIELD, THAT THREAD ONLY GOT FIFTY FOUR REPLIES AND ONLY FROM ABOUT FIVE DIFFERENT PEOPLE WHAT THE FUCK WHY COULDN'T MORE OF YOU FUCKING POST I'M LEAVING FOREVER LOL I WON'T REALLY BUT A PART OF ME DIED
IN THE SUMMERTIME, WACKY'S CRYIN', HE'S GOT UNPOPULAR TOP ONE HUNDRED THREADS ON HIS MIND

IN THE SUMMER TIME, RETREAT TO ANIMAL CROSSING WHILE THE WORLD BURNS AND EVERYBODY DIES

Last edited:

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Well now I feel bad for not posting in the comedy characters thread. I just have a lot less free time now as I usually work late.

CaptainWacky

Notice that I mentioned all the death and racism is verse one and held back my thoughts on the top one hundred comedy characters all the way to verse two, showing that it's slightly less important than the end of everything good. Clearly I have grown hugely as a person.

whisky

Boobie inspector
I rarely go on my pc and I don't have the phone skills to stick to the fucking format.

But today I built a desk for my son, assembled a work mate, it's a bench thing for holding wood, stained some wood, ruined some wood, then sanded the wood to un ruin it, and cut my hair and my sons hair, then had a bunch of drinks and listened to music off my phone while sitting on a big slab of wood on two tires, then my wife jokingly suggested painting the outside wall, so I did that too, and I went shopping, not sure where my energy came from today, but I'm sure it will be gone tomorrow.

Last edited:

CaptainWacky

The only way that day would be better is if it ended with the posting of a tv comedy character!!!!

Or if Optimus Prime showed up and said "yes I was real all along" and it's not the Michael Bay version.

CaptainWacky

IN THE SUMMER TIME WHEN THE FISHES ARE HERE, WHEN ISCHABITTLE SNEAKS UP AND TICKLES A GAMORREANS EAR, IN THE SUMMER TIME, WE GOT SPAMMING, WE GOT SPAMMING ON OUR MINDS. PULL OUT YOUR DICK AND SEE HOW FAST YOU CAN TYPE FUNNY LORD OF THE RINGS LINESSSS, SUMMER TIME, GEORDI IS BLACK AND ALSO BLIND.

IN THE SUMMER TIME WHEN WACKY IS HERE, LIKE WINTER BEFORE HE DOESN'T DRINK BEER, HE'S A SPAMMING MACHINE HE'S GOT NIKKI, HE'S GOT NIKKI ON HIS MIND. WACKY, BABE, GO OUT AND SMASH GRACE WITH THE MUTHAFUCKING FLAMING SPEAR. IN THE SUMMER TIME WHEN WURZEL GRACE (NICE ARSE) GETS KILLED BY WACKYS FLAMING SPEAR.

IN THE SUMMER TIME WHEN I'M GETTING REALLY STRESSED OUT, WHEN THE BOARD IS FALLING APART AND DUALS ARE FLITTING ABOUT. THERE IS GAGH, THERE IS GAGH, AND HE'S NOT A CRAZY SPROUT. HE'S A SPAMMER AT HEART AND H'ES FUNNIER THAN SEINFELD WITH A CHIN MADE OUT OF BARK. IN THE SUMMER TIME GAGH IS SLAPPING DUALS AROUND IT MAKES ME LAUGH SO HARD, IN THE SUMMER TIME GAGH'S A PYROCLASTIC CLOUD OF COMEDY WRESTLING INSPIRED PASTAMANIAC LINES.

IN THE SUMMER TIME, SBV IS RUNNING WILD, THEN HE DISSAPEARS AND WE ALL WONDER IF HE'S BEEN TRANSFORMED INTO A BABY BUSH BABY CHILD. IN THE SUMMER TIME, WE WONDER ABOUT SBV AND HIS BABY BUSH BABY HANDS EATING STOLEN LIMES GENERALLY JUST COMMITING CRIMES WITH HIS BABY BUSH BABY HANDS RUNNING BLACK MARKET LIMES, IN THE SUMMER TIME LOL WHAT?.

IN THE SUMMER TIME WHEN THE BOARD I SO LAME, THERE IS ALWAYS A POSTER THAT IS ALWAYS ON HIS GAME HIS NAME IS LOKI, HIS NAME IS LOKI AND HE IS TOTALLY INSANE. WELL, NOT REALLY, BUT IT HAPPENED TO RYHME WITH GAME. AND HE LIKES TO SING, AND SHOUT BLING BLING (UNFOUNDED) AND KISS BOIS WITH BANNANA HAMOCK G-STRINGS, IN THE SUMMER TIME THERE IS EGGS THERE IS EGGS ON OUR MINDS. GO ON AND SEE WHAT YOU CAN FIND.

NOW THIS IS THE END OF THE SONG, BECAUSE IF I DON'T STOP THE SONG WILL BE TOO LONG IN THE SUMMER TIME, IN THE SUMMER TIME I SAY THINGS LIKE GLING GLANG GLONG.

BOING ZIPPIDEY LOOpkodsfd holl aa ma niogs.
JIGGA WHAET. WHALING COMMISONS ARE FULL OF SOAPY FOAM BELLY TREES. THE SONG SOEesn'y work at all it doesn't work the rymhim is absymal and its just horrible and i don't know and then one bush baby said hello tho the other one and the other one said hey the shuttlecraft yukon but it wasn't a shutlecraft it was a fuckling rubnabout so the obrien from whispers who didn't really die and was being kept in one of the paradas smelly glands jumped out headbutted molly and ate a bag of boritions for an endormsnesment or something and i don't know then the whole world whet boom shalakalala bland on the door of the urianl trachteonomy incisors on the elf banger. maybe i don't know wombles, they were odd wern't they and deers just walk around and stuff thats london for you mad old hat ion teh cat.

Every year I'm GENUINELY (you know I'm being serious when it's in caps!) impressed by how well this lines up with the actual song, how I can hear it exactly as it should sound in my head. Well, the first three or four paragraphs anyway.

Also the idea of SBV with baby bush baby hands.

IN THE SUMMER-TIME.

My hands are really sweaty today.

Having a balance issue due to my right ear, could be a brain tumor.

Can't be bothered writing a song or anything else really.

Kiernan Shipka is blatantly the best girl but I still like Natalie (forty in two days!) Portman too.

Going to post some threads soon maaaaaan.

Going to get thirsty and bring back all the absent posters maaaaaaaaaan.

It's my new thing (saying "Maaaaaaaaaan.")

Actually I've stopped it now it's bad.

I've been posting on TrekBBS again, wish this place was active enough that I didn't have to.

My fingers really hurt after even just this minor typing.

So those promised longer posts will be difficult.

Maybe i should rest up the old wrestis for ashdtghlgasg
gfafadhfdahfadhfaghfdafj
]ahgfjahf
dh
gaijrhjigtJSADJSagji AHGHDFHGHHAHHADEATH DEAHT DHEAT
DT
SAYGJIDAHIGAHISISGLLASGLJASGLLGALGDLJAGSLIDDG
LIFEENDSAT49LOFSALGSF
WOWDIDN'T MEANT OT TYPE THAT SCARY

FASJJAGLIFEENSDAGJSAGYOUR BODYJUST GETS OLDER AND OLDER AND SHITTER AND SHITTER AND YOU TAKE TWENTY SEVEN PILLS TO GET THROUGH THE DAY BUT ALL YOUR'GE TINGG THROUGH THE DAY FOR IS DEATH

DEATH DEAHT WITH MEN DEATH

IN THE END

ONE END

ONE BEGINNING
CAN'T BEGIN AGIN
ONLY END
SERIOUSLYU IT'S HURTING MY WRESTIS SOSOIFJ WRISTS SO MUCH TO TYPE

IS THIS WHY PEOPLE TEXT NOW

FUCKING YOUNG PEOPELFFFFFFF

FGOIG TO BUMP THE MIA THREAD IN THREE DAYS
NAMES WILL BE TAKEN, ASSES WILL BE LICKED
I KNOW WHAT I SAID
SERIOUSLUY IS MY DES TOOO LOW DOWN AND THAT'S WHY MY WRISTS HUR WHEN I TYPE
ICAN'T GET A HIGHER DESK THAT WOULD BE A BIT MUCH
FUCK

I COULD PUT A LOAD OF BOOKS DOWN UND ERMY KEYBOARD
FUCK MUSK AND BEZOS
RICH CUNTS
GIVE ME MONEY FOR AN ELEVATED KEYBOARD YOU BILLIONAIRE BASTARDS
ANGELA LANSBURY STILL ALIVE SO THERE IS HOPE
I BT HER WRESTS NEVER HURT AND SHE'S FIFTY FIVE YERSA OLDER THENMEN

THAN

FJSAJAGDSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

IN THE SUMMER TIME AND YOUR WRISTS AIN'T FINE, THEY HURT SO BAD FROM TYPING ALL THE TIME, YOU'VE GOT PAIN, YOU'VE GOT PAIN IN YOUR WRISTS ALL THE TIME. IN THE SUMMER-TIME NEED A ROBOT BODY TO POST ABOUT DEEP SPACE NINE.

yeah that's quite enough of that!

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
IT'S SUMMER TIME INDYREF2 HOOT MAN TATTIES IRN BRU KENNY DALGLEISH THISTLE WHISTLES WE WILL STAND TALL AND SELL OUR GROUNDSKEEPER WILLY MERCHANDISE TO SWELL THE COFFERS AND DEFEAT THE EVIL FORCES OF SKELETOR AND WESTMINSTER. RAISE UP YOUR OATS. TOSS YOUR CABERS. SHAKE YOUR LIMITED EDITION TEA TOWELS WITH RORY MCCANN AS THE HOUND. YARP! (LOL GEDDIT). STAND TRU AND IN THE SUMMER WE WILL SPLIT AFLOAT FROM THE EVIL ENGLISH AND LIKE MACTOOT BLOWING ON HIS PIPES, WE WILL LAND WITH A SPLASH AND A CRASH, THE FAMILY NESS.

CaptainWacky

Arya: Lots of people voted for Brexit.
The Hound: Lots of cunts.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
I sometimes think that maybe the summer time will forget to happen and it will just stay cool and overcast all year and everyone will be angry and upset because they can't go to the beach and force the islands to all vaccinate (which is a good thing) FOR THEIR BENEFIT (which is not) just because they feel the need to come and explore an exotic land filled with ouzo and cats and I think what am I even fucking doing here and then I get all worked up and decide to have a nap because I'm around that age and then I dream about some weird amalgamation of where I grew up as a kid in Brighton and here on syros and it's 2006 and I'm writing this thread and Big Brother 6 is currently half way through filming and Nikki Grahame is being funny on TV and things seem like they might all work out in the end, and then I wake up and I realize that all the working out part has been 15 years and not much has really worked out and the world makes less sense than it did when I was younger which seems counterintuitive but it's reality and what the fuck is reality anyway and my cat walks in, she's 13 years old now which means she didn't exist when I made this thread and now Nikki Grahame doesn't exist and that's a thought, not an interesting one but a thought all the same and I realise that I used to be creative and like coming up with stupid ideas and drawing, and video editing, and tinkering with computers and websites and writing dumb shit on the internet and it's all like DUST IN THE WIND that song that people play at pretensious funerals and I think some more but I think I've thinked too hard for a full day and I get a slight headache so I lie down again even though I have rested too much and I can't even sleep and go back to amalgamation land in 2006 the twisted time machine on my mind that is the only hope of being young again and I think is casting a black woman as Death really something worth getting worked up about just because it doesn't fit an exact image of what I had in my mind for the character and it doesn't does it not really, being a good actress is more important and they are likely to get someone good to play her because why wouldn't you so i go on twitter and see people that read the daily mail getting angry even though they probably never read it and laurence fox is being a cunt about something and BREXIT is still a thing that's happening or has happened and this is the world now and it's summer time, the seasons didn't forget to happen and it all feels repetitive and meaningless and i'll not change enough and do things that are productive and interesting because its tiring so i just sit there trying not to think because too much thinking is hard and the PATH OF LEAST RESISTENCE is for the best it's all for the best and i think rodney you truly are a plonker and then Boycie laughs that was a good laugh that was a great show remember when they had to replace denzels wifes dead canary lol that was really funny my grandma lived in peckham during the last years of her life and got to stop thinking about death unless it's about what her costume will look like and if they will do a faithful recreation of the sound of her wings but it's looming like a spectre of loomingness the actual act of death upon me and that's another thought that id rather push down into the recess of my mind but it's there and why did we need to change the passport colours and why are people bothering my life whilst it's here and this is DICK BURN and you'll not be winning the competition Ted! they had a 5 pound bet and henry sellers got drunk and jumped out of a window ah the awful ejit, and what am I doing I don't know IN THE SUMMER TIME.

CaptainWacky

I didn't even make a connection between this being posted during the summer of BB6, FUCK. Poor Nikki.

Sometimes I think if i don't do anything time won't move foreward but I should probably know by now that I'm insane.

MEEPLE SHOES BURN THE ALIENS MILLIE BOBBY BROWN WILL BE THIRTY TWO IN THE TIME IT TAKES FOR THE SAME AMOUNT OF TIME TO PASS SINCE THIS THREAD WAS POSTED LOL THAT'S STILL A LOT YOUNGER THAN ME EH CHAPS OOOH OOOH SHAAAAAAAAAWN I THINK I'M CUTE I KNOW I'M SEXY I'VE GOT A WONKY EYE THAT MAKES THE GIRLS GO WILD I'M JUST A SEXY ROY FROM THE SIMPSONS WAS IT STILL GOOD FIFTEEN YEARS AGO NAH SO REALLY THIS THREAD HASN'T BEEN AROUND THAT LONG

THERE'S COCAINE IN IT

Last edited:

CaptainWacky

Nikki's been dead for over a year WTF.

Angela Lansbury STILL WITH US at least.

Natalie Portman is WAY BETTER than flash in the pan Kiernan Shipka.

I shouldn't have tried to bump this so late at night because I can't come up with a "in the summer-time?" song.

I miss everyone who used to post here but doesn't anymore and I with bumping this thread sent a text message to their phones reading "WACKY'S TURNED INTO A ROBOT, CHECK OUT THE MINE FIELD FOR MORE."

The Obi-Wan show was kind of bad, wasn't it?

Why were the lightsabers so fucking bright.

Everyo0ne on TrekBBS LOVES EVERYTHING and it wears me down some things are bad.

SNW is actually good though.

Or entertaining anyway.

Thor: Love And Thunder out soon Natalie's in it so I can care about that.

But then what?

The void.

The death of the Mine Field.

Covid mutates into a disease that gives you metal feet and that might sound cool but the metal feet are really heavy and you can't get around so you just sit watching Murder, She Wrote all day eating Monster Munch and that sounds cool too but what about when you run out of Monster Munch?

It's funny when i bumped this last year I was having lots of health problems and that kind of comes across in the post and I'm only vaguely better now but at least I'm more used to it?

I wish Gagh would come back.

Remember when I got BDM to come back for like a week.

IN THE SUMMER-TIME AND THE BUMPING IS DONE, THE THREAD'S HERE AGAIN, LIKE IN DAYS OF YORE, THAT DOENS'T SCAN, I DON'T KNOW HOW TO WRITE A PARODY OF THIS SONG. IN THE SUMMER TIME MOOGOO JERRY ON THE MOON WITH OPTIMUS PRIME.

I don't know.

Natalie Portman Movie GIF by Star Wars

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
HAPPY IN DE PANTZ DANCE DAY AMERICA

IN THE SUMMERTIME IN THE SUMMERTIME IN THE SUMMERTIME OOPS IT'S AUTUMN NOW I WISH ANYWAY SO DOES TATTOO FROM FANTASY ISLAND'S HEIGHT ENHANCING CONQUISTADOR BOOTS EVERYBODY NEEDS A JOB AND IF YOURS IS SOMEONE'S HEIGHT ENHANCING CONQUISTADOR BOOTS THEN HOLD YOUR LEATHERY HEAD HIGH CUZ THAT'S GOOD EATIN' YEE HAW MY DARLIN DAMNIN DANNY DYER FOR THE BLOCK IN YAMMIK SAUCE THAT WENT BAD OR WAS THAT KANAR AND I NEVER DID LEARN TO SPELL LOTS OF WORDS USED BY THEM TREK FURRINERS BUT SARAH SILVERMAN IS NICE.

The Question

Eternal
^^And that's why you don't smoke the green fur that grew in your 'fridge...

MODMAN

Everyo0ne on TrekBBS LOVES EVERYTHING and it wears me down some things are bad.

Yep.

Like, every fucking episode of SNW is apparently a 10; even those who know better are hopping on the euphoria train.

I seriously wonder if Paramount lined a few pockets (or upped the royalty checks to a certain prolific poster who penned a few TNG episodes).

IIRC it was a similar-ish tale with Enterprise -- this is amazingly not Voyager. Huzzah!

There is a novelty factor but the depth is wafer-thin; it's a recipe that will backfire eventually.

Anyway I've tapped out for now - too stuffy. TK is clearly the superior product. Maybe we should launch a campaign of terror and replenish our numbers?

/DERAIL

Anyway, I miss summer. :(

CaptainWacky

I can't imagine buying positive press on an archaic bulletin board is top of Paramount's priorities.

CaptainWacky

We lost Angela Lansbury since the last In The Summer Time. Heartbroken. Certain people should be immortal. Me, obvious, and Angela Lansbury. Maybe some cats too.

I miss headvoid, Fuddlemiff, Gagh, Ish, BDM, Tisi, Curious, FBI, Grammour Boy, NOTORIOUS NIGEL, Cane Dewey 666 and many, many more; there's no point harping on about it, they'd post if they wanted to. They still have the internet.

How the fuck was the Obi-Wan show already over by the last time I bumped this thread? I thought it was in like winter 2022. What is time. Yeah, it was shit. Mandalorian season 3 was better but a step down from season 1 and 2. Andor ruled.

At least The Flash is over, EH.

Picard was UTTER SHITE, SNW is still fun.

I don't know why I'm reporting on tv shows. Maybe Secret Invasion will be good, who knows. At least I started Wacky Ranks the MCU and took six months to do five movies! Just fucking do Squirrel Girl while people still care you cowards.

Tears of the Kingdom fucking rules and I literally hate anyone who doesn't like it. SON AND DONE.

It's too hot that's why I bumped this.

IN THE SUMMER TIME, IT'S HOTTER THAN FUCK, FUNGUS IS OVERGROWING, IT'S UNDER THESE CONDITIONS IT WILL THRIVE. IN THE SUMMER TIME, YOUR SKIN'S INFECTED WITH FUNGAL BACTERIA EATING YOU ALIVE. CAN'T HAVE A WANK OR DO A JIVE, YOU GOT FUNGUS YOU GOT FUNGUS YOU CAN'T SURVIVE.

IN THE SUMER TIME, AND ANGELA LANSBURY'S NOT ALIVE, FOR THE FIRST SUMMER SINCE THE YEAR OF HER BIRTH 1925, IN THE SUMER TIME, NO ANGELA BUT SHE'S ALWAYS ON OUR MINDS. WATCH A MURDER SHE WROTE FOR THE LEGEND, SHE LEFT SUCH A LEGACY OF ENTERTAINMENT BEHIND. IRON SHEIK DIED TOO, FUCK HULK HOGAN THE RACIST ORANGE RIND.

ALL YOUR CHOCOLATE MELTS, YOU BOUGHT SEVENTEEN CREME EGGS AT EASTER AND NOW THEY'RE NOTHING BUT MELTED GOOP VANESSE FELTZ WOULD EVEN LEAVE BEHIND.

IN THE SUMMER TIME, PHILLIP SCHOFIELD'S IN TROUBLE, HE DIDDLED A BOY LEGALLY HE SAYS, BUT IT'S DDOGY AS FUCK, HE KNEWS THE LAD WHEN HE WAS A CHILD, HOLLY SAYS SHE DIDN'T KNOW BUT THE TRUTH'S BETWEEN HER AND GOD REALLY IT'S WILD. IN THE SUMMER TIME, AT LEAST WHEN THE QUEEN DIED THEY GOT TO SKIP THE LINE.

IN THE SUMMER TIME, WE GOT BARBIE WE GOT MARGOT ON YOUR MINDS.

Natalie Portman is WAY BETTER than flash in the pan Kiernan Shipka.

LOL, Kiernan is BY NO means a flash in the pan and really her continued rise is the most significant female celebrity story of the last decade. I will ALWAYS love Natale in a special unique way that I will NEVER love anyone else, but other girls can physically effect me just as much (lol) and the Wacky Hot One Hundred this year is shaping up to be a HUGE showdown between Natalie and Kiernan and there will be a reckoning.

lol it's all a load of gerbil batter really

HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY I SAY HEY WHAT'S GAYING ON

the 2021 post was during the middle of my worst mental health crisis in year so by comparison i seem positive jolly and unbitter this year but i can assure you that i am UNJOLLY and HIGHLY BITTER about a lot of things especially my inevitable death

i know 2021 was two years ago i didn't stutter

COST OF LIVING CRISIS LOL CAN'T ORDER HOME DELIVERY PIZZA UNTIL MY BANK TELLS ME I CAN

i just want us all to be together you know hey at least ht eMF is still here unlike LONAF and TERRAN and CUMONCELEBSBBS

birds eye potato WAFFLES they're WAFFLYI verisatlialnsdgvf
hfeegggggggm
hmgfbn jkhbghhg

fasggfsdga

bringy ducks