In Which I Cause WF To Strangle Itself TO DEATH.

Lanzman

No-one of consequence
Actually, this is the part where I remember why I hardly ever visit this place. ❤

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Overload of awesomeness?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I wanna call you Volpe going forward, because he was my favorite Massachusetts governor growing up.

The Question

Eternal
So why are you back here again, anyway? Thought you'd found a cozy new home with the WF commies. What, they kick you out 'cause you called Blackfoot a 'cupcakeer' on the regular over here?

Not that I'm acting righteous about that, you understand; he is a cupcakeer. Goes out of his way to embody every single facet of the 'cupcakeer' stereotype. But the "anti-racist" racists and "anti-fascist" fascists over there tend to frown on making that kind of observation. They don't like reality any too well there, nor people who acknowledge it.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Ya know, I looked back on that "Black People In The News" thread, and lo and behold, a lot of posts have been edited.

But there's still some worth taking a screenshot or two. Or three.

The Question

Eternal
Maybe if a shrimpy wee jew feels the need to self-edit like that just to fit in with the fascists of WF, maybe he should reflect on whether fitting in with said fascists is even something he ought to try to do.

jack

Posts can't be edited after 15 minutes, feeble one.

Try again :bigass:

Ancalagon

I'm not wearing any panties!!

Lanzman

No-one of consequence
Overload of awesomeness?
:gagh:

So why are you back here again, anyway? Thought you'd found a cozy new home with the WF commies. What, they kick you out 'cause you called Blackfoot a 'cupcakeer' on the regular over here?

Not that I'm acting righteous about that, you understand; he is a cupcakeer. Goes out of his way to embody every single facet of the 'cupcakeer' stereotype. But the "anti-racist" racists and "anti-fascist" fascists over there tend to frown on making that kind of observation. They don't like reality any too well there, nor people who acknowledge it.
Jeebus, John, what happened to you? Fall on your head or some shit?

The Question

Eternal
:gagh:

Jeebus, John, what happened to you? Fall on your head or some shit?

Hey! Do I show up when you're stripping for Werther's Originals from the grannies at the adult care facility and heckle your performance art?! :pissed:

:joker:

The Question

Eternal
Posts can't be edited after 15 minutes, feeble one.

Try again :bigass:

They can by staff members, boyo.

But guess what, sonny Jim? They don't catch everything.

foX4LSs.png

BZxX0PB.png

And yeah, myself and many others here can confirm that you've referred to Blackfoot and others as 'cupcakeers' way more than twice. You had a whole thread full of jokes on the theme, with the word appearing regularly.

I don't know who you lassoed into scrubbing your posting history, but for one thing, they didn't catch all the spew, and for another, those who were personally present and active and witnessed it know better than the lousy and amateurish whitewash job that's on offer.

The Question

Eternal
Addendum: Nope, I was wrong. Hey, yeah, I'll admit it when I'm wrong -- on account of such a happenstance is rare and worthy of being noted.

Here's the thread in question. Revel, Jack. Bask in your Wrodfrodge-worthy wokeness. Haw. Haw.

The Question

Eternal
I like how Oerdin got the boot for being "racist" for rightly calling out radical Islamist kiddie fiddlers and "honor" killers for being backward-ass savages, but y'all are just warm 'n' cuddly with Jack, who routinely used the words "cupcakeer" and "porch monkey" here.

In fairness, Blackfoot does go out of his way to earn those descriptors.

jack

You are totally batshit insane, you know.

Ancalagon

I'm not wearing any panties!!
I like how Oerdin got the boot for being "racist" for rightly calling out radical Islamist kiddie fiddlers and "honor" killers for being backward-ass savages, but y'all are just warm 'n' cuddly with Jack, who routinely used the words "cupcakeer" and "porch monkey" here.

In fairness, Blackfoot does go out of his way to earn those descriptors.

Oerdin didn’t get the boot. He self deported after getting called out for just making shit up.

The Question

Eternal
He self deported after getting called out for just making shit up.

You referring to LeftForge's "he's lying despite all the evidence because he's contradicting the popular narrative around here!" trope? Can't imagine who wouldn't find that charming and want to stick around for that. On the other hand, that trope doesn't exactly put any narrative out of Wrodfrodge in the brightest light where y'all's own honesty is concerned.