In Which I Cause WF To Strangle Itself TO DEATH.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
popcorn_1f37f.png

Ancalagon

I'm not wearing any panties!!
You referring to LeftForge's "he's lying despite all the evidence because he's contradicting the popular narrative around here!" trope? Can't imagine who wouldn't find that charming and want to stick around for that. On the other hand, that trope doesn't exactly put any narrative out of Wrodfrodge in the brightest light where y'all's own honesty is concerned.

No. I mean he made some shit up and when pressed to prove it, said that the admins must have gone back and secretly edited posts because he couldn’t find it but he KNOWS it happened.

His cognitive abilities have been on the decline for a while. ☹️

The Question

Eternal
WF staff doing shady shit behind the scenes? Why, what an utterly preposterous notion! *cough*"discouragement"*cough* :lol:

You guys just started pulling shit with him because he wasn't going with the Islamophile grain of the board any longer.

Anna

missmanners' favorite toy
WF staff doing shady shit behind the scenes? Why, what an utterly preposterous notion! *cough*"discouragement"*cough* :lol:

You guys just started pulling shit with him because he wasn't going with the Islamophile grain of the board any longer.
No, but keep telling yourself that. :)

The Question

Eternal
No, but keep telling yourself that. :)

I was lurking unregistered and watching it happen, Donkey Queen. I know that lying is a reflex for you so basic that it's probably regulated by your medulla oblongata at this point, but don't bother trying it on me. I don't have a burro ride to reward you with for it.

jack

No. I mean he made some shit up and when pressed to prove it, said that the admins must have gone back and secretly edited posts because he couldn’t find it but he KNOWS it happened.

His cognitive abilities have been on the decline for a while. ☹

Yep, that's what these folks say when they're caught making up shit. "You put the admins up to it, secretly"

The Question

Eternal
Coincidentally, it's also what folks say when Brony McNAMBLA the Human Pudding announces that it's been using an extremely deceptive Admin tool to fuck with one of the users the staff don't like. When your staff members suggest that they do shady behind the scenes shit like that, it just isn't a real big stretch to believe they do shady behind the scenes shit like that.

Of course, the only real mechanism at work was planting the idea of a (completely fictitious) griefing tool like "Discourage" in the board population's collective imagination. "It degrades board performance just for the user we tell it to! Even on that user's duals! Even through VPNs! How does it know it's the same person? It just knowwws!"

So, yeah. "The board's staff are fucking with users they don't like" just isn't a real tough sell -- when it's the board's staff who have made that same sales pitch themselves.

The Question

Eternal
Aw, Jack... you're a classic, ain'tcha.

A thread in which WF tries to mock the idea that it's a far left echo chamber... by definitively proving that it's a far left echo chamber.

Well done, Jack. You couldn't have done a better job of proving my point if you'd set out to do it on purpose!

The Question

Eternal
By the way, Jack, psssssss-t... just an aside... an echo chamber is an environment in which voices who dissent from the prevailing opinion are ejected or otherwise silenced.

That's what WF does. But you're welcome to lose arguments here and be clowned on for your ineptitude in debating all the live long day.

jack

Do you practice being stupid, or is it genetic?

Asking for a friend.

The Question

Eternal
"Your friend" needn't sweat it. You're he's a natural.

jack

You didn't answer the question, lump nugget.

The Question

Eternal
You didn't answer the question, lump nugget.

Because you didn't ask one, skidmark. The compound question troll is almost as blown out and ancient as your O-ring, kid. Try getting a hook invented after the 19th century.

jack

The Question

Eternal
Ohhhhh, now I see what you're doing. You're taking you default 'borderline learning disabled' character attribute and dialing it up to 11, hoping it'll work for trolling.

iu

jack

Still haven't answered the question, feeb.

:bigass:

The Question

Eternal
Putting a question mark at the end of a dig doesn't make it a question. It makes it old and, frankly, pretty damned elementary. You know 'elementary', it's what you like to stare at through binoculars every weekday 'round about lunchtime. Sayyy, now! Is that why you're stumping for Ol' Sniffer? He's a personal role model for you, huh? Bet you wish your own kid would add 'crack habit' to his Commie agitating, don'tcha?

Hate to rain on your parade, though, Mini-Mao (actually, I'm lying -- I enjoy the hell out of raining on your parade) your entertainment value is gonna hit its sell-by date pretty soon if BLACKFOOT level trolling is the best you're bringing to the show.

What's worse, wandering into "the neighbors' yard" (that's a metaphor for TK's relationship to Wordforge; thought I'd help you out with that) to bark at the "Big Mean Trump Supporting Doodie-Head" like a new puppy isn't going to get you any affectionate headpats from your new owners.

The Question

Eternal
Gosh, on further reflection, that post came across as just a little bit condescending. Sorry, Jack; "condescending" is a fancy word that means "to look down on someone."

(That was a dig at your intellect and your height, by the way, in case that was too subtle for you, like Austrian literature.)

jack

Still haven't answered the question, bitch. :bigass:

I'll go with genetic, or maybe drug induced.

No one could learn to be that stupid.

jack

By the way, Jack, psssssss-t... just an aside... an echo chamber is an environment in which voices who dissent from the prevailing opinion are ejected or otherwise silenced.

That's what WF does. But you're welcome to lose arguments here and be clowned on for your ineptitude in debating all the live long day.

psst...just an aside, an echo chamber is what you and your circle jerkers who agree with you do, using TK as said echo chamber. Doesn't work well outside of here now, does it?

My question is, who's the pivot man?