In Which I Cause WF To Strangle Itself TO DEATH.

The Question

Eternal
an echo chamber is what you and your circle jerkers who agree with you do

You might want to look up the phrase. It doesn't mean what you clearly think it means. Now, I've had a productive all nighter. Time for a bowl, a wank, and 6 fulsome hours of shuteye. Go lick your owners' hands.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Selectively quoting what I actually posted to somehow prove your point is fail.

TK is the echo chamber, and you and your little clique are the circle jerkers.

Again, who is the pivot man?

The Question

Eternal
An echo chamber is what you get when people can't disagree with the prevailing view without being silenced. You should have googled that.

Speaking of Google, I had to use google to find out what a "pivot man" even is. I suspect your introduction to the term was more... hands on.

jack

Not true at all. An echo chamber is where a group of individuals repeat the same misinformation to each other and REFUSE to entertain outside opinions.

You know, like the way you, Oerdin, Volpone and Chuckles do. :bigass:

jack

and it looks like you're the pivot man :bigass:

The Question

Eternal
Not true at all. An echo chamber is where a group of individuals repeat the same misinformation to each other and REFUSE to entertain outside opinions.

Except that we don't. We engage with and rebut your BS. That's not what happens when it's an echo chamber, ya little fire hydrant.

And you're pretty obsessed with your desire for me to be a pivot man. Pretty gay, dude.

Oerdin

I like how Oerdin got the boot for being "racist" for rightly calling out radical Islamist kiddie fiddlers and "honor" killers for being backward-ass savages, but y'all are just warm 'n' cuddly with Jack, who routinely used the words "cupcakeer" and "porch monkey" here.

In fairness, Blackfoot does go out of his way to earn those descriptors.

I didn’t get any boot. I got tired of lies and double standards and just left. Especially when they changed rules to target me yet would let obvious rule breaking on their side just slide by without consequences. The “my racism is fine but anything you say is defined as racism automatically “ bull shit was too much foreven me to stomach.

But you know what they say; if these dirt bags didn’t have double standards then they wouldn’t have any standards at all.

Oerdin

No. I mean he made some shit up and when pressed to prove it, said that the admins must have gone back and secretly edited posts because he couldn’t find it but he KNOWS it happened.

His cognitive abilities have been on the decline for a while. ☹

Yeah, sure. You are literally the worst lying sack of dog shit I know. I twice linked to your little freak out then, magically the link I book marked suddenly disappeared. Amazing how that works, huh, you lying shit stain? The bottom line is we both know you used your mod powers to make your post disappear because that is just the petty little sack of shit you are and that is a fact.

Now I just post at places where you can’t edit things, shit stain. What a sad pathetic little excuse for a man you are. I mean, really, to go to such lengths of dishonesty?

Oerdin

Yeah, but you keep lying and trying to pretend Antifa/BLM violence is all the work of mythical “white supremacists”. Imagine being so stupid as to ignore all the evidence simply because you are simply that stupid.

The Question

Eternal
Yeah, sure. You are literally the worst lying sack of dog shit I know. I twice linked to your little freak out then, magically the link I book marked suddenly disappeared. Amazing how that works, huh, you lying shit stain? The bottom line is we both know you used your mod powers to make your post disappear because that is just the petty little sack of shit you are and that is a fact.

Now I just post at places where you can’t edit things, shit stain. What a sad pathetic little excuse for a man you are. I mean, really, to go to such lengths of dishonesty?

And as WF themselves have established (i.e. BRAGGED about) yes, they DO get up to shady shit behind the scenes to fuck with users who don't tow the "local" party line. So yeah, it doesn't exactly pass the stank test when they go, "We don't do that!" when, previously, they boasted, (paraphrasing here for clarity) "Discourage function! We totally fuck with users through the Admin panel!"

Yeah, don't deny that you fuck with your users after you basically brag that you fuck with your users. Nobody's gonna believe you, dipshits.

The Question

Eternal

Well, he's a leftist; they lie. If anything, that is their defining attribute. Along, of course, with envy, greed, lust for power, and general cowardice, manifested most often in their males in the form of cuckoldry, which Anc has openly admitted to.

He's a basic pussy, a Delta male. Probably even farms BBC on his wife's behalf so she doesn't have to do it herself. Bet he even pays them. Sad, non-contributing sack of shit.

Ancalagon

I'm not wearing any panties!!

Paladin is an admin. Also a fellow Trumpist.

You got ANY evidence whatsoever, take it to him. He can see all the logs, see all the edits made to a post.

Bu you won’t do that. Because you know it never happened, you just don’t want to admit that you turned tail and slinked away like a little bitch because you kept being shown up.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Ahh, the tame conservative. No liberal should be without one. "See?! We're diverse and tolerant. We have a conservative admin!" [dayton]

jack

jack

Ahh, the tame conservative. No liberal should be without one. "See?! We're diverse and tolerant. We have a conservative admin!" [dayton]

He's right you know. You did slink off and you are a coward. The kind of stupidity you display is evidenced when you start a thread accusing the admins here of the same thing, only to discover it was YOU who vanished the thread on your feed because you have me on ignore. :D Well at least you have this dead hall to play in.

Enjoy!!

The Question

Eternal
I wonder if a stolen election that rewards a corrupt whore with leadership of the (once-upon-a-time free) world will make WF less paranoid about patriotic infiltrators... or more so. :sarek:

The Question

Eternal
And you're the Asshole a member of Troll Kingdom!!

Fixed that for you. You failed to read the placard above the door again, I see. We are all of us here the assholes of Troll Kingdom. To paraphrase:

Eitri the Dwarf said:
Yes... that's w-what... Troll Kingdom means...

Knight Templar

One of the things (among many) that always bothered me about Wordforge is how they would repeatedly bitch and moan about me talking about "using the moderators as weapon"

At the TrekBBS, literally MORE THAN A DECADE before!!!!

Yet members who are still in good standing over there like Ed629 and Tererun would openly admit to doing the EXACT SAME THING. Both of them openly talked about how they would insult members of my family in order to provoke me into posting things that the moderators could used to justify issuing warnings and bans. Which of course is using moderators as weapons.