In Which I Cause WF To Strangle Itself TO DEATH.

Colonel Kira's Left Tit

Bearded Belly of Bajor
One of the things (among many) that always bothered me about Wordforge is how they would repeatedly bitch and moan about me talking about "using the moderators as weapon"

At the TrekBBS, literally MORE THAN A DECADE before!!!!

Yet members who are still in good standing over there like Ed629 and Tererun would openly admit to doing the EXACT SAME THING. Both of them openly talked about how they would insult members of my family in order to provoke me into posting things that the moderators could used to justify issuing warnings and bans. Which of course is using moderators as weapons.

Yeah. But who cares, baby?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
That's just what I was thinking. Look, if you all can't figure out just why Castle was perma'd over there I just have no fucking idea what to say. He's been locked out of my FB feed for years.

as far as moderation goes? I say and do what I want there pmuch the same way I do here. You hold a grudge? That's your business. Why should it affect my decision to post there?

The Question

Eternal
He's been locked out of my FB feed for years.

That explains how I was interacting with both you and Menty over there a few weeks ago. Jesus, you've added lying to your repertoire, I see. Quick learner at WF, ain'tcha, Pee-Wee?

The Question

Eternal
^^Are you copping my hyperbole shtick? :pissed:

The Question

Eternal
as far as moderation goes? I say and do what I want there pmuch the same way I do here.

And they'll let you -- until you slip up and fail to toe their line with some instance of Wrongthink or another. Then you'll be back here pretending all the ass kissing you're doing over there was all just an act.

jack

That explains how I was interacting with both you and Menty over there a few weeks ago. Jesus, you've added lying to your repertoire, I see. Quick learner at WF, ain'tcha, Pee-Wee?

Oh really? Care to share? Because you've been blocked for years over there since your bullshit out of control ranting started to harass some of my friends, remember? You're still blocked, in fact I can't even find your name on my list anymore it's been so long. You haven't seen a post of mine or reacted or interacted with me on FB for years. LOL

:bigass:

Last edited:

jack

And they'll let you -- until you slip up and fail to toe their line with some instance of Wrongthink or another. Then you'll be back here pretending all the ass kissing you're doing over there was all just an act.

Jealousy is a perfume for you, I see.

The Question

Eternal
Jealousy. Right. To quote Raymond Chandler:

"Haw." the man said. "A gut-buster. A comedian. Wait'll I loosen my belt."

Another reference you won't get, since you're obviously not a big reader.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
I don't know that he's even a little reader.

The Question

Eternal
Oh really? Care to share? Because you've been blocked for years over there since your bullshit out of control ranting started to harass some of my friends, remember? You're still blocked, in fact I can't even find your name on my list anymore it's been so long. You haven't seen a post of mine or reacted or interacted with me on FB for years. LOL

:bigass:

Well, if you're asking me to share...

b5a3fcc75271449aba2602de42b1dab8.png

We both know who that is. I'm not naming names, since he, unlike you, hasn't invited me to share that information. Don't bother scouring his friends list, Captain NAMBLA. Needless to say, you and I have indeed interacted there, and it's nowhere near "years ago."
:teach:

jack

Guess you don't fb very well, since we have more than one mutual friend. Good photoshop fail though.

Blocked means blocked :bigass:

Last edited:

jack

LOL and I don't accept friends with just one mutual friend, idiot. Doesn't matter which account you use my wall is locked down to only friends, so only he can see what I post. Friends of friends don't have access. You really don't get how fb works, do you?

yCqrzCN.jpg

Do try again, although I must admit you look good on your knees, begging for attention. :bigass:

Last edited:

The Question

Eternal
LOL and I don't accept friends with just one mutual friend, idiot.

You didn't look very closely at the snippet of screenshot I posted. It's asking, right there as plain as your face, if I want to add you. I haven't tried to.

Now, you didn't notice that obvious fact because you're sloppy. Your thinking is sloppy. That's why you're a leftist. Because you go through life feeling instead of observing and reasoning. Whether it's that adhering to that ideology has conditioned you to be stupid, or whether it's simply magnetic to stupid people, might be an interesting topic.

You're an idiot, Jack. You've brought chocolate pudding to a scalpel fight. Only it isn't chocolate pudding, and you stink. Go take a shower. ;)

Last edited:

jack

:bigass: Game set and match I guess. What a dumb segue.

Now I'm off to man some phone banks for the upcoming Georgia runoff.

See ya' around Trump Chump.

Last edited:

The Question

Eternal
Now I'm off to man some phone banks for the upcoming Georgia runoff.

Aren't you worried that you'll come up short? Nah, why worry about something that must be a constant for you, am I right? :bigass:

Keep feeling them feels, gnome. It's going to make watching you get blindsided all the more amusing.

The Question

Eternal
Doesn't matter which account you use my wall is locked down to only friends, so only he can see what I post. Friends of friends don't have access.

Nice edit. Let's see if it holds true...

(Edit: Nope we're not going down that slippery slope with sharing people's Facebook posts)

Guess not, huh?

You really don't get how fb works, do you?

Apparently, a lot better than you do, you idiot. Take some advice: Stop being all sloppy with feelings, and think.

jack

Talk about sloppy, that's a PUBLIC post, you fucking dumbass. It was MEANT to be seen by idiots like you. Otherwise, like I said., you and I don't interact at all.

You also had to go back to September 12th to find it. Great dancing, little man.

You really DONT know how FB works I guess ;)

The Question

Eternal
Talk about sloppy, that's a PUBLIC post, you fucking dumbass. It was MEANT to be seen by idiots like you.

Really?

Doesn't matter which account you use my wall is locked down to only friends, so only he can see what I post. Friends of friends don't have access.

So which one are you going to drop and which are you going to run with? And are you going to go with the leftist tradition and lie? Or go with the Biden tradition and embrace senility? :bigass: