In Which I Cause WF To Strangle Itself TO DEATH.

Oerdin

40da0213b28b8452.png

Biden was on vacation at Camp David (he still is btw) so the White House propaganda corp pulled out an old stock photo to make it look like Biden was somehow informed and in charge when he was actually drooling on himself in another state and so incapable he needs other people to wipe his own ass for him.

True story, bro.

MODMAN

Some thoughts re: the markets / economy:

- Real inflation is running rampant and not transitory.

- Powell and co will have to pony up a timeline for tapering sooner rather than later.

- The bull on the macro has been going hard for over a decade, with the March 2020 wiped away in a matter of months. S&P500 double its value this time last year. If you're in the markets - expect the grind up to continue. But long term indicators are catching up in a quick way to where we're sitting.

I don't like slapping a date on anything, but expect a crash and a gut wrenching, multi-year bear market, by 2023. Worst thing is, the Fed can't raise interest rates by that much, otherwise they'll be unable to service the mountain of debt. They know they're fucked. When this everything bubble crashes, you want to be firmly in cash / bonds. There will be once in a generation bargains once the blood bath subsides.

Lanzman

No-one of consequence
No no, all my liberal friends assure me that you can run up debt forever with no consequences.

The Question

Eternal
That assurance, of course, comes in the form of the policies they push for. Illegal immigration costs billions per year, year after year, and yet they fight tooth and nail to oppose any measures that would staunch the hemorrhage.

NeonMercuryASH

beer, I want beer
Some thoughts re: the markets / economy:

- Real inflation is running rampant and not transitory.

- Powell and co will have to pony up a timeline for tapering sooner rather than later.

- The bull on the macro has been going hard for over a decade, with the March 2020 wiped away in a matter of months. S&P500 double its value this time last year. If you're in the markets - expect the grind up to continue. But long term indicators are catching up in a quick way to where we're sitting.

I don't like slapping a date on anything, but expect a crash and a gut wrenching, multi-year bear market, by 2023. Worst thing is, the Fed can't raise interest rates by that much, otherwise they'll be unable to service the mountain of debt. They know they're fucked. When this everything bubble crashes, you want to be firmly in cash / bonds. There will be once in a generation bargains once the blood bath subsides.
Of course a crash is imminent. The thing big business fears more than higher wages is higher interest. Powell has an itchy finger on the Fed rate. But, if the market crashes, that spells recession and interest rates go down.

The Question

Eternal
General rule: Whatever it takes to piss away Americans' purchasing power, you can count on the elites to do it.

The Question

Eternal
"Election fraud is a myth! Election fraud is a myyyth!"

Mythologize this shit:

Oerdin

"Election fraud is a myth! Election fraud is a myyyth!"

Mythologize this shit:

There was one hole on each side of the ballot in thos County but I filed the ballot such that my vote could not be seen. I do believe this is a major security issue as it does mean anyone handling the ballot can easily see how someone voted. That violates the concept of a secret ballot.

The Question

Eternal
^^And as the young lady points out in the video, enables them to simply throw away votes they don't like.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Oh, and about that... "insurrection"?

You can't stop with that shit, now. The FBI just admitted that there's no evidence to support the "insurrection" narrative.
But what about all those Tshirts with January 6, 2021 printed on them?

Also from the article: "some warn the FBI say there is no evidence of insurrection to protect their involvement in it."

The Question

Eternal
But what about all those Tshirts with January 6, 2021 printed on them?

Do those t-shirts say, "Let's overthrow the government" on 'em? If not, then that sentiment is an assumption being projected onto those people, and that's all it is.

The Question

Eternal

The Question

Eternal
The establishment can't be counted on for much -- but if there's a Right way and a Wrong way to do anything, they can absolutely, positively be counted on to choose the Wrong way to do it, then observe the inevitable clusterfuck which ensues, then double and triple down on the Wrong way.

The Question

Eternal

Lanzman

No-one of consequence
Dude, you've not only drunk the Kool-Aid, you've drowned in it and risen a shambling Kool-Aid encrusted mockery of a man.

The Question

Eternal
You're seeing a lot of kool-aid. It's amusing and said that you don't realize it's 'cause you're perspiring it.