In Which I Cause WF To Strangle Itself TO DEATH.

Oerdin

If there is a systematic problem I would expect more than just one drug addict stealing 300 mail in ballots. I have not heard of any other cases. I do dislike how the Dems in CA changed the law in 2020 to get rid of signatures verification as well as legalizing ballot harvesting. Come to think of it mass mailing mail in ballots to all registered voters when the state administration up to 1/3rd of all registered voters are either dead or moved out of state.

Those would be good things to reasonably change.

The Question

Eternal
Tell ya what, though, Lanz, let me be fair to ya.

Present a logically sound argument for where you think I'm wrong.

See you back here in a few months when you think this challenge has been forgotten.

The Question

Eternal
If there is a systematic problem I would expect more than just one drug addict stealing 300 mail in ballots.

That particular incident is symptomatic. The Maricopa County "irregularities" are another documented instance of the same symptomology.

The Question

Eternal

The Question

Eternal
"Trutht the THIence! Huhuhuhuh!"

No. Not when it's a proven fact that "the science" is whatever the pharma industry pays scientists to say "the science" is.

c2e64b795eb0ae0641faf7de4a5fe864.png

Lanzman

No-one of consequence

See you back here in a few months when you think this challenge has been forgotten.
What would be the point? You've swallowed the Trump mythology hook, line, and sinker. Whatever I brought, you'd respond with some conspiracy theory nonsense and claim you had the "real" scoop. I mean, you quoted Breitbart and gatewaypundit as if they were unbiased sources upthread. I could quote Rachel Maddow back at you and be just as credible. For fuck's sake, I thought you were smarter and more aware than this.

The Question

Eternal
I have to tell you, Lanz, I'm profoundly disappointed by how far you've declined under the influence of LeftForge.

I mean, you quoted Breitbart and gatewaypundit as if they were unbiased sources upthread.

Poisoning the well?

I thought you were smarter and more aware than this.

Attempt at emotion-based manipulation?

I challenged you to bring a logical argument, and the best you can do is toss a couple informal fallacies while, at the practical level -- the only level that genuinely matters -- you simply forfeit the debate.

That is a serious fall from what you were capable of ten years ago.

Lanzman

No-one of consequence
You didn't challenge me to bring a logical argument, you challenged me to refute conspiracy theory horse shit. And you've already demonstrated that no matter how much logic I bring, you're just going to dive deeper into the horse shit. For some reason you've decided that a con man and grifter is the greatest hero America has ever had. One cannot reason with someone who has abandoned reason.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
The one and only reason to prevent a forensic audit is because you know or strongly suspect that it will uncover election fraud.

Remember to state that's your opinion after the quip. The election was certified. By the rules of the game we all agreed to play, remember? Too fucking bad if your conspiracy driven brains can't deal with reality.

"Your" does not refer to you specifically, but to the same lame Qberts that have been driving this fake narrative since the orange guy turns out to be a worse loser than say Blackfoot.

The Question

Eternal
You didn't challenge me to bring a logical argument, you challenged me to refute conspiracy theory horse shit.

Mischaracterizing what I said in an attempt to save face after a copout. Classic LeftForge move, but it's not exactly new, and it certainly isn't difficult to identify.

I get that you're trying to save face, but you're only putting more holes in your foot. Holster that piece and save yourself a couple toes.

The Question

Eternal
Remember to state that's your opinion after the quip. The election was certified. By the rules of the game we all agreed to play, remember? Too fucking bad if your conspiracy driven brains can't deal with reality.

"Your" does not refer to you specifically, but to the same lame Qberts that have been driving this fake narrative since the orange guy turns out to be a worse loser than say Blackfoot.

All the rest of that chaff doesn't quiet the screaming of those who want to interfere with the audits. You don't stop an investigation because you're innocent. You stop it to prevent the disclosure of proof that you're guilty.

Oerdin

Worrying but still not a trend. Also we don't really know if the video shows what it claims to show as we can't see which mail they are grabbing or which mail is in their bags.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Everyone gets mailed a ballot in our state. Seems pretty easy and straightforward.

The Question

Eternal
Worrying but still not a trend.

lol How many more data points in the trend have to be reported before all those data points in the trend indicate the trend that they're data points in?

The Question

Eternal
240746419_4453853678011379_5655832089967132856_n.jpg

Tragic as it is, most people are utterly unable to think outside their conditioning.

The Question

Eternal
I don't usually go with Fox. Usually. Because they're just as much shill media as CNNLOL or MSNBCPUSA is.

But sometimes, apparently, some guys manage to crawl under the wire. Tucker Carlson is one. When the banana republic this country is turning into targets a journalist, you can bet he's one of the few speaking truth to power.

So watch to see this guy get NSA crosshairs on his comms:

Oerdin

I am seeing lots of these on Twitter. Can we all agree that this shouldn't be happening yet it is because Democrats want it to happen?