In Which I Cause WF To Strangle Itself TO DEATH.

The Question

Eternal
"John" is the Highwayman here, iirc?

No, different John over there. I'm John Castle, he's... John the Brony, i.e. Weeb / Repressed Would-Be Kiddie Diddler. Not to say he's a chomo, or that all bronies are -- they just would be, if they had the balls to act on their demented desires. He, like most bronies, hasn't got the balls.

The Question

Eternal
You don't need to strangle that place, it's doing itself all on its own. I don't want to name names, but most of the people over there are cuckoo for cocoa puffs.

Oh, I know I don't need to. I just do it 'cause it's fun.

Or then again, maybe I do need to. Maybe I feel like that's justice being served. They transgressed, and maybe it would be unfair to them not to exact punishment for that. They worked for it, mightn't it be cheap and unkind of me not to pay them the wages they earned?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
well I'm coming over I think :D

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Unfortunately, I can't see that since they banned me from certain forums there. Care to give a synopsis?
There really isn't much of a synopsis to give. Tererun started a gloat thread about Soma being permabanned and everyone wondered what happened. Shooter came in and said a post he'd made a month or so ago had been reported (but didn't actually link to it) and that he'd decided to permaban him for being racist.

Oerdin

What is up with not being able to see pages unless you log in? Does their serve just suck that badly or are they doing that intentionally? Just seems weird.

Oerdin

There really isn't much of a synopsis to give. Tererun started a gloat thread about Soma being permabanned and everyone wondered what happened. Shooter came in and said a post he'd made a month or so ago had been reported (but didn't actually link to it) and that he'd decided to permaban him for being racist.

It would be nice to know which post was supposedly so racy-racy-racist.

Oerdin

What is up with not being able to see pages unless you log in? Does their serve just suck that badly or are they doing that intentionally? Just seems weird.

I was able to get it to load this last time so I guess it was just their server.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Zombie is now pointing out that Shooter is a petty little full of shit dictator (only in nicer words so he isn't next) while Anna and Gargamel are bitching about--wait for it--Tamar. Woman's been dead for close to a decade and they're still butthurt over her.

The Question

Eternal
*shrugs* Shit's just what they do. Funny how tolerant they are, ain't it.

Oh, wait, I can hear it from here: **distant sound of furious typing** Weee don't toleraaaate intoleraaaaaannnnnce...

Handy that they preemptively call differing viewpoints "intolerance" so they can still feel all self-righteous about acting like fascists toward differing viewpoints.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Zombie is now pointing out that Shooter is a petty little full of shit dictator (only in nicer words so he isn't next) while Anna and Gargamel are bitching about--wait for it--Tamar. Woman's been dead for close to a decade and they're still butthurt over her.

Thanks. I logged out and can now see the RR. Here's a quote from Federal Farmer that sums things up nicely:

In the past few years certain members have been banned under this vague definition of "being an asshole" and you know it. It basically came down to @shootER or @Bickendan simply not liking the person and coming up with some flimsy excuse to ban them. Notice how it's never a liberal, I wonder why? They still can't answer why gturner was banned.

The Question

Eternal
IIRC, their bitch about gturner was that he was "always lying." Bear in mind that, to ideologically dogmatic assholes like TPTB over there, anything that contradicts their preferred narrative is a "lie", regardless of how well supported by observable evidence it is.

Basically, they banned him for contradicting their narrative, in other words, and for no other reason.

Just like with Oerdin; they banned him for being "racist"; but they defined his excoration of Paki rape gangs as racism -- never mind that in doing so they were also defending predation on little girls -- rather than allowing anyone to point out that some cultural practices -- such as, again, raping little girls -- are morally reprehensible compared to, y'know, not raping little girls.

Oerdin

I am not banned. I left when they played a stupid game and deleted a post which had been linked to twice before but suddenly disappeared. Back in 2016 ANC made the stupid claim that anyone who didn’t vote for Hillary just hated women. I then rubbed his face in how stupid that claim was (especially since I voted for the other female candidate who was running) and he just couldn’t stand it.

I did get a couple of temp bans which were complete garbage and just amounted to stuff like John Castle mentioned. They really don’t like their world view getting challenged.

The Question

Eternal
^^The most recent of those temp bans was the one I was referring to.

The Question

Eternal

The Question

Eternal
Well, as we all know, anything shit Obama ever did was somebody else's fault, and everything good anybody else ever did was to his credit.

Knight Templar

I don't understand any of their reasoning. Of course I didn't even understand why they banned me either though I'll admit that I rritated the hell out of people over there.

They probably blamed me for El Chup committing suicide.