In Which I Cause WF To Strangle Itself TO DEATH.

The Question

Eternal
LeftForge said:
Our Democracy!

This isn't a Democracy. This is a Constitutional Republic.

LefterForge said:
Voter suppression!

The only votes we want to suppress are those of non-citizens, felons, the deceased, and the fabricated. So that living, legally vote-eligible Americans, of all races, aren't denied the franchise as a result of their votes being nullified by fraud.

Of course, the left refuses to admit that there is any fraud; and why would they admit it? They benefit from it. But their refusal to admit it is irrelevant. Nobody's asking them. Legislatures are putting countermeasures in place anyway, causing the left to scream and piss their pants. Because legislatures are taking away a tool the left refuses to admit it uses.

The only votes we want to suppress are those of non-citizens, felons, the deceased, and the fabricated. So that living, legally vote-eligible Americans, of all races, aren't denied the franchise as a result of their votes being nullified by fraud.

Of course, the left refuses to admit that there is any fraud; and why would they admit it? They benefit from it. But their refusal to admit it is irrelevant. Nobody's asking them. Legislatures are putting countermeasures in place anyway, causing the left to scream and piss their pants. Because legislatures are taking away a tool the left refuses to admit it uses.

The Question

Eternal
Some of them. A whole lot of them, even. But not all of them. Mostly just the loudest of them.

"We don't cheat, so stop making it harder for us to cheat! Which we... we don't do!"
"So, if you don't cheat, you shouldn't care if we put a stop to the cheating, right?"
"YOU'RE A RACIST! :rwmad:"

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
The inability to grasp BASIC economics. There's a thread, bitching about how the cheap ass farmers should just pay farmhands more if they can't get people to work for what they're offering. That's like saying "Why not pay someone $3 to make you $2? Why are you so greedy?" This is another one of the things Rand harps on in "Atlas Shrugged" that I thought she was being hyperbolic and over-the-top on but, SURPRISE! There really are highly educated people who think that way. They don't grasp that the reason to be in business is to make money. If you can't make money offering a product, you get out of that business. Unfortunately, we all kind of need food so...

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Meanwhile they're shitting their pants over the vaccine protesting Canadian truckers and excited that Moderna is apparently testing an HIV vaccine that they hope will be as successful as the Covid vaccine. And I'm like "Huh? You mean the one where everyone gets the Covid regardless of how many shots and boosters you've gotten? That successful?"

The Question

Eternal

Following up on this post:

The black community sees what I said there.

Election fraud disenfranchises legal voters. It is not "racist" to ensure that every legal vote, and only legal votes, are counted.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
So apparently someone tried to assassinate a Democrat mayoral candidate for Louisville. WF has the vapors over it. Obviously people from Kentucky vote for Rand Paul and Mitch McConnell, so it was probably some redneck Klansman NRA gun nut was the concensus. Clicked the HuffPo article in the OP. Suspect's name is "Quintez Brown." 2 seconds on Google reveal that he's involved with Black Lives Matter Louisville. Would you care to guess if "Quintez'" skin is lighter or darker than a paper grocery bag? Brown. Quintez Brown.

I actually logged on and composed a post but then I remembered it is pointless.

The Question

Eternal
So apparently someone tried to assassinate a Democrat mayoral candidate for Louisville. WF has the vapors over it. Obviously people from Kentucky vote for Rand Paul and Mitch McConnell, so it was probably some redneck Klansman NRA gun nut was the concensus. Clicked the HuffPo article in the OP. Suspect's name is "Quintez Brown." 2 seconds on Google reveal that he's involved with Black Lives Matter Louisville. Would you care to guess if "Quintez'" skin is lighter or darker than a paper grocery bag? Brown. Quintez Brown.

"Blame Whitey" is the programmed NPC response. Reality has nothing whatsoever to do with it, and you're right: there's no point reasoning with them. They're just too far gone, and have been that for a very, very long time.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Yup. Now that they actually bothered to read their story, they realized this poor, poor man was a tragic victim and was likely possessed by the eeevil gun that forced him to commit this heinous act.

The Question

Eternal
"We Wuz Dindu Nuffins 'n' Sheeit."

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Tough when you have to resort to killing those who disagree with you.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
It's the way of things now.

George Carlin would have some good material if he was still around. Or more likely he would have become a recluse after realizing all the things he mocked the most about society had become the norm.
Shit, Monty Python. Look at the bit from "The Life of Brian," where Eric Idle's character wants to be a woman. That was on autorepeat when Shep decided he wanted to be called "Loretta" and he wanted to have babies.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Yup. Now that they actually bothered to read their story, they realized this poor, poor man was a tragic victim and was likely possessed by the eeevil gun that forced him to commit this heinous act.
I foolishly attempted to make a rational post in that thread. I was immediately* accused of being a hateful Nazi racist.

*OK, it actually took them about 12 hours to decide what to say/do. In the end, Lil' Dicky decided to shriek and fling poo. Tehretard quickly aped his actions.

The Question

Eternal
I foolishly attempted to make a rational post in that thread. I was immediately* accused of being a hateful Nazi racist.

*OK, it actually took them about 12 hours to decide what to say/do. In the end, Lil' Dicky decided to shriek and fling poo. Tehretard quickly aped his actions.
They're following a very, very old playbook.

It's definitely pointless to engage with the reality impaired, but for some reason I continue to do it. Apparently now Dan Price is Tuckerfan's favorite CEO. Something tells me he's not the saint he tries to portray himself as.

jack

It's so odd. Maybe it's because of my deep online connection with Bickendan, but I just don't have that kind of experience at all that you all seem to share with that board. When I play with the lefties I have fun. When I play with the righties I have fun. It's always seemed to me that there's a give and take. my perspective on that board is quire different than yours. It was never a home board or main turf for me say the way TK is. Those that have migrated over here from there and settled and the dropins... I really like you all as posters even when i violently diagree with you and want to tear off your arms with a chainsaw and DP you with them. I guess I don't interact at all with the people that seem to continually piss y'all off.

Granted, I haven't posted there in a while now because I already spend too much time here. :bigass:

jack

It pains me that someone would nic themselves in such a way.