In Which I Cause WF To Strangle Itself TO DEATH.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Y'know...it's like a train wreck. You tell yourself not to look because you'll just slow down traffic and risk creating a bigger mess, but you can't resist. This is what it's come to:

I don't even know where to begin. They're just taking Twitter accounts as credible and unbiased news sources just because their self-professed Army psy-ops spc presents them. And if this is proof of nefarious doings, then the 1972 Patterson-Gimlin film is proof of Bigfoot. Seriously, I've seen more credible X-Files fan films. To recap:

Portland is on, like, its 39th straight day of riots. Cops are getting hit with hammers and shot with ball-bearings and having bottles thrown at them. But this Secret Marine "disappearance" just happens to happen at the spot where there are, like, 3 people on the entire street. 2 skinny pasty Secret Marines, in uniforms that couldn't AT ALL be bought online for a couple hundred bucks at an airsoft/military surplus store get out of their Secret Marine rented Hertz minivan. Why a minivan? I guess to keep a low profile. Why dress like refugees from "Blackhawk Down"? I guess so they aren't confused with a soccer mom when they get out. So anyway, exactly 2 Secret Marines get out. I'm not sure if there were only 2 because that was all the costume budget allowed for once the minivan was rented or they were only able to find 2 actors that might be able to pass for Secret Marines. Then they proceed to walk silently side by side at a serene pace while ignoring the camera lady who follows behind them and not producing any weapons or looking around them in a city of constant rioting and attacks on much larger forces. They proceed to walk about a block to their victim, who patiently waits for them, standing against a wall. Why the long walk? I dunno. I guess the director thought it was more dramatic than pulling up with the rental minivan and hustling him in. At this point the chase the guy down, wrestle him to the ground, handcuff him, and search him for weapons. WHOOPS! No, that's what ACTUALLY WOULD'VE happened. They walk up, link arms with him on both sides and he walks peacefully between them--still with no one saying a word, back to the rented minivan.

And Wordforge has gotten so mushy-headed that NO ONE took the time to actually think about this and consider all the things that were fishy. Because anyone who has any ability to think who still gives a shit has been disappeared from the site on trumped up charges. Kind of ironic, really.

The Question

Eternal
Y'know what? Even if true, IDGAF. This is the shit antifa wants to subject the rest of us to. They can drink their fucking fill of it first.

The Question

Eternal
Yep, still no problem with it. The Commies want it for the rest of us, I fucking hope it's happening to them first to prevent that.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Ant, meet boot.

Ancalagon

I'm not wearing any panties!!
Y'know...it's like a train wreck. You tell yourself not to look because you'll just slow down traffic and risk creating a bigger mess, but you can't resist. This is what it's come to:

I don't even know where to begin. They're just taking Twitter accounts as credible and unbiased news sources just because their self-professed Army psy-ops spc presents them. And if this is proof of nefarious doings, then the 1972 Patterson-Gimlin film is proof of Bigfoot. Seriously, I've seen more credible X-Files fan films. To recap:

Portland is on, like, its 39th straight day of riots. Cops are getting hit with hammers and shot with ball-bearings and having bottles thrown at them. But this Secret Marine "disappearance" just happens to happen at the spot where there are, like, 3 people on the entire street. 2 skinny pasty Secret Marines, in uniforms that couldn't AT ALL be bought online for a couple hundred bucks at an airsoft/military surplus store get out of their Secret Marine rented Hertz minivan. Why a minivan? I guess to keep a low profile. Why dress like refugees from "Blackhawk Down"? I guess so they aren't confused with a soccer mom when they get out. So anyway, exactly 2 Secret Marines get out. I'm not sure if there were only 2 because that was all the costume budget allowed for once the minivan was rented or they were only able to find 2 actors that might be able to pass for Secret Marines. Then they proceed to walk silently side by side at a serene pace while ignoring the camera lady who follows behind them and not producing any weapons or looking around them in a city of constant rioting and attacks on much larger forces. They proceed to walk about a block to their victim, who patiently waits for them, standing against a wall. Why the long walk? I dunno. I guess the director thought it was more dramatic than pulling up with the rental minivan and hustling him in. At this point the chase the guy down, wrestle him to the ground, handcuff him, and search him for weapons. WHOOPS! No, that's what ACTUALLY WOULD'VE happened. They walk up, link arms with him on both sides and he walks peacefully between them--still with no one saying a word, back to the rented minivan.

And Wordforge has gotten so mushy-headed that NO ONE took the time to actually think about this and consider all the things that were fishy. Because anyone who has any ability to think who still gives a shit has been disappeared from the site on trumped up charges. Kind of ironic, really.

You are bad at this.

Speaking to NPR's All Things Considered on Friday, Homeland Security Acting Deputy Secretary Ken Cuccinelli acknowledged that federal agents had used unmarked vehicles to pick up people in Portland but said it was done to keep officers safe and away from crowds and to move detainees to a "safe location for questioning."

"The one instance I'm familiar with, they were, believed they had identified someone who had assaulted officers or ... the federal building there, the courthouse. Upon questioning, they determined they did not have the right person and that person was released," Cuccinelli said.

https://www.npr.org/2020/07/17/892277592/federal-officers-use-unmarked-vehicles-to-grab-protesters-in-portland

The Question

Eternal
Yep. Don't care. The commies can stand down, go home, and stop fomenting sedition, and this won't happen to them.

The Question

Eternal
You are bad at this.

Speaking to NPR's All Things Considered on Friday, Homeland Security Acting Deputy Secretary Ken Cuccinelli acknowledged that federal agents had used unmarked vehicles to pick up people in Portland but said it was done to keep officers safe and away from crowds and to move detainees to a "safe location for questioning."

"The one instance I'm familiar with, they were, believed they had identified someone who had assaulted officers or ... the federal building there, the courthouse. Upon questioning, they determined they did not have the right person and that person was released," Cuccinelli said.

https://www.npr.org/2020/07/17/892277592/federal-officers-use-unmarked-vehicles-to-grab-protesters-in-portland

How does that jibe with the carefully rehearsed video footage? (It doesn't.)

Consult the rest of the Collective, ya fuckin' drone.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
You are bad at this.

That doesn't make the fan film you posted real. "Ooh. They say they're using unmarked cars to pick people up. Let's get some costumes, rent a minivan, and make a movie!"

Oerdin

The film looked legit to me. That said, it doesn’t show anything wrong either. Cops used unmarked cars all the time and the officers had badges on, it said police on their chest, and they had shoulder patches that said DHS. I am not sure but heard that Federal officers do not have to provide badge numbers the way some states require their officers to do. If true, what did the officers do which was wrong?

Ancalagon

I'm not wearing any panties!!
That doesn't make the fan film you posted real. "Ooh. They say they're using unmarked cars to pick people up. Let's get some costumes, rent a minivan, and make a movie!"

Here is a Deputy Director of DHS going over the video and explaining why the kidnapping was legal in their mind.

The Question

Eternal
Good. To the gulag with the fuckers, they need more irony in their diet.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Here is a Deputy Director of DHS going over the video and explaining why the kidnapping was legal in their mind.

Nope. What you've linked to is not what you claim you've linked to. You've linked to the video clip we've already seen and to a press conference that does not have the video in it. If "a Deputy Director of DHS" was "going over the video," that would mean he had the video on a screen behind him and was stopping it or using a laser pointer or otherwise explaining it.

You've just showed us the video again and an unrelated press conference. Are you really that stupid, or are you just stupid enough to think everyone else is that stupid?

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
The film looked legit to me. That said, it doesn’t show anything wrong either. Cops used unmarked cars all the time and the officers had badges on, it said police on their chest, and they had shoulder patches that said DHS. I am not sure but heard that Federal officers do not have to provide badge numbers the way some states require their officers to do. If true, what did the officers do which was wrong?
I'm not saying it can't be real. But it sure looks fake to me. And consider this: Suppose there was actual verifiable footage of Federal officers hustling people off into unmarked cars. Doesn't that sound like the sort of things CNN, MSNBC, and the rest of the ORANGE MAN BAD! crowd would love to get their hands on and run with? It sure does to me. So given that, why didn't we see this from a major news source? Be kind of a big story, wouldn't it? Unless the reality of this video is so suspect that not even MSNBC or "Newsweek" will run with it.

The Question

Eternal
And that would make sense. We know the whole thing was set up to compel Trump to send in the Feds so the Communists could yell, "DICTATOR! HE'S A DICTATORRRRRR!" (Never mind that this shit is an active insurrection which he can legally respond to.)

But he hadn't when they wanted him to. So, yeah, it makes sense that they'd stage the optics of the reaction they wanted if they didn't get it legitimately.

Oerdin

BTW all of them did have their badge numbers written on a patch on their right sleeves. So literally just about every claim made by the supporters of the Antifa terrorist group has been completely wrong.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
And that would make sense. We know the whole thing was set up to compel Trump to send in the Feds so the Communists could yell, "DICTATOR! HE'S A DICTATORRRRRR!" (Never mind that this shit is an active insurrection which he can legally respond to.)

But he hadn't when they wanted him to. So, yeah, it makes sense that they'd stage the optics of the reaction they wanted if they didn't get it legitimately.
Yup, footage and stills from the Minneapolis cops, killing George Floyd while in custody was on pretty much ever news source almost instantly. How come the only time you see this video on a major outlet it is "Dingbat Senator Jeff Merkely reacts to a Twitter video posted by antifa commies, purporting to show..."

Oerdin

The left has literally gone insane on their own propaganda lies. We are talking just complete detachment from reality, making shot up, and the declaring their own eyes must be lying to them because it doesn’t match the fantasy they have on their heads.