In Which I Cause WF To Strangle Itself TO DEATH.

The Question

Eternal
Snippet:

14thDoctor said:
Holy shit, a Trump fan posting in the Red Room! It's been so long since they all fled in shame.

Nobody fled in shame, shitwit. We were all banned. 'Cause you all are pussies.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
14th Doctor is a stupid asshole and always has been.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Apparently Federal Farmer has been banned for having a swastika avatar. The really interesting thing is, when I logged on to see if it was a perma (it isn't--only 6 days) I found that Shooter DID permaban Storm about a month ago--even though the man hasn't posted to the forum in nearly a decade.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Also, apparently the reason no one posts there isn't because it is a godless communist deviant echo chamber, it's because anyone who disagrees with them is a racist fascist.

Apparently Federal Farmer has been banned for having a swastika avatar. The really interesting thing is, when I logged on to see if it was a perma (it isn't--only 6 days) I found that Shooter DID permaban Storm about a month ago--even though the man hasn't posted to the forum in nearly a decade.
I find it interesting that tuckerfan and Faceman immediately changed their names after I was banned. Almost as if it was a coordinated attack.

The Question

Eternal

That's what happens when the SPLC (itself a hate group by any objective measure) smears a guy as being a "white nationalist" or "alt right" or "far right." Of course, the left decries as "far right" anybody who doesn't suck Communism's filthy, rancid cock.

The Question

Eternal
Assholes didn’t even have the balls to tell me how long the ban would last.

Transparency is no more a trait compatible with Commie shitbags than honesty is. WF is not a place where plain dealing is even tolerated, let alone customary.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
At some point, years ago, Bear/Listkeeper started a Wordforge Facebook group. It's relatively active and has lots of people like Mewa, Frontline, Scorponok and gul on it. And periodcally Bailey jumps in to whine that people are posting discussions to it instead of to Wordforge.

Oerdin

The reason people post there is because they can’t ban anyone or edit posts and can only debate. Which they do poorly. There are even more genuine posters there then on the sad echo chamber forum where they will ban anyone who dares buck the far left group think.

The Question

Eternal
I just enjoy observing the flagrant, even outré hypocrisy involved in them defending -- ferociously, at times -- the delusions of fucking Klinger... and all the while you know they'd summarily ban anybody with the delusions of Ned Flanders.

Run contrary to science on the formation of the planet and the origin of life on Earth? Or, in short, present yourself as a Christian fundie Young Earth Creationist kook? Banned.

Run contrary to science by being a haggard-ass "That'th ma'aaaaam!" delusional faggot who thinks he can wishful-think his ass to inclusion amongst the opposite sex? Well, they'll go right to bat for your crazy ass to buck objective reality.

Hypocritical, dumb, gay bastards.

The Question

Eternal
Here's a challenge to PussyForge: Clear the ban lists. Let dissident voices back in. No more bans. Defend your sacred cows, you lazy, inept, cowardly fucking morons.

(Of course, we here all know how that'd work out -- they'd get fucking stomped. Because that's what happens whenever they get to feelin' beefy and flounce their faggoty little asses over here to try to play their pathetic little pansy gambits. We thrash 'em and they slink back to their echo chamber once again.)

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
It's too late. It's fucked. The people they need to make the board vibrant and interesting have found other things to do with their time. It's like...I dunno...telling someone thier car doesn't have any oil and being told "shut up, I know what I'm doing" and they proceed to drive it at 7,000rpm until the engine seizes. Even if they were willing to say "I guess you were right," which is NEVER going to happen at WF, it's a moot point. Because now you don't need 4 quarts of oil, you need a new engine. And at that point you might as well just junk it and get a new car.

Or, to make the metaphor more accurate, you could just continue to sit in the car and pretend everything is fine and you're going places and yell at anyone who walks past (while occasionally kicking someone out for not chipping in on gas).

The Question

Eternal
It's too late. It's fucked. The people they need to make the board vibrant and interesting have found other things to do with their time. It's like...I dunno...telling someone thier car doesn't have any oil and being told "shut up, I know what I'm doing" and they proceed to drive it at 7,000rpm until the engine seizes. Even if they were willing to say "I guess you were right," which is NEVER going to happen at WF, it's a moot point. Because now you don't need 4 quarts of oil, you need a new engine. And at that point you might as well just junk it and get a new car.

Or, to make the metaphor more accurate, you could just continue to sit in the car and pretend everything is fine and you're going places and yell at anyone who walks past (while occasionally kicking someone out for not chipping in on gas).

Well, you're right, of course. It's just fun to poke 'em and see if they -- or, rather, their self-appointed Spokescuckold Ancalagon -- come running over here once again for to get another Taunting. :bigass:

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
It's going to go the way of ExIsle... which did the same thing on a smaller scale... and look at ExIsle now.

Oerdin

As Bailey kept posting links to WF on the FB group I decided to go there and have a peek. I saw TR posted a link to the 2016 thread which I reread for the first since 2016. God, how smug they were, how full of themselves.

Gul declaring that 14 days until the election when Grurner and rightforge would melt down, MarkB declaring Ramen and Gturner’s tears would start flowing on election night, Tafkats declaring it was all over as Hillary supposedly lead by 12 points among “likely voters”, Ramen pointing out their likely voter model was likely to be flawed but getting laughed at by his smug supposed superiors. Ramen was also really good at trolling them (no wonder he had to be banned). Dicky claiming rightforge’s tears will make great lube to jerk off with... But then reality hits them and meltdowns really do start only it is leftforge crying and declaring the end of the world.

They never really got over it. They are still melting down to this day. They retreated to their self imposed echo chamber and crawled up their own asses thinking retreating from the real world was some how a good idea. It is hilarious and sad all at the same time.

Last edited:

Oerdin

I myself only made a few off topic posts in that thread. I predicted Hillary would win but that it would be razor close, they called me names over that, of course, they do that to everyone who dares to challenge their group think, but I just wasn’t that invested in the 2016 election so it was all meh to me. I still got third best in the election prediction thread after winning first prize in 2012 and 2014 though.