In Which I Cause WF To Strangle Itself TO DEATH.

Knight Templar

Do you guys mean that the core of the demise of Wordforge was Hillary Clinton losing to Donald Trump? Why can't they just be like that leftist America hating bastard Dendroica (he openly hoped the U.S. mission in Iraq would be a failure) who simply left when Bush was reelected in 2004.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
No. It was before that. Long before. I would argue Elwood's coup against Borgs. But certainly no later than The Gang of Four's coup against Lanzman. That's when Analcalgon had Plans to Fix things. And any constructive criticism about those Plans was met with "Fuck you, I know what I'm doing." Well, you certainly showed us, Analcalgon. Well played.

I know, I know. "I saved it. The board would've failed even sooner if I hadn't intervened." That is every commie's argument. Well, every commie in power. Every other commie says "It would've worked, if only [Analcalgon] hadn't been such a corrupt, power-hungry backwards shit-weasel." But I'm rambling. The bottom line is, things would've been fine if someone like Borgs were still running things. All he cared about was fucking shit up with shitty graphics and figuring out a way to make some money off things. We actually were on Wikipedia when Borgs was running things. And it was a fun, busy, interesting place to visit.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
According to the FB group, WF is down. I was tempted to reply "What's it worth to you to get it back online?" But I felt this might be a permabanworthy joke.

missmanners

grrrrrrrr...
According to the FB group, WF is down. I was tempted to reply "What's it worth to you to get it back online?" But I felt this might be a permabanworthy joke.

Why am I not invited to this FB group?

Oh silly me, I no longer HAVE A FACEBOOK Account.

;)
mm

The Question

Eternal
Why am I not invited to this FB group?

Oh silly me, I no longer HAVE A FACEBOOK Account.

;)
mm
I retired my main one and flipped to a dual intended purely for shitposting. Have you not considered doing the same?

missmanners

grrrrrrrr...
I retired my main one and flipped to a dual intended purely for shitposting. Have you not considered doing the same?

I've already done that and both were also removed. I really do think the VPN got caught in a sweep. Oh well, after the snow storm I'll be too busy to play much anyway.

:who?me?:

mm

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
I've already done that and both were also removed. I really do think the VPN got caught in a sweep. Oh well, after the snow storm I'll be too busy to play much anyway.

:who?me?:

mm

Right. Those dicks are going to suck themselves, are they?

Oerdin

I checked back in, briefly before barfing, and saw them all posting highly edited Antifa released clips where they show 30 seconds of highly clipped videos of police without any context. Now, Antifa will taunt and our attack police for hours upon hours, they will attack anyone who films that build up because they don’t want their crimes documented, then they will release a highly edited 30 second clip claiming police brutality completely devoid of context. Of course, the shit stains of leftforge eat that shit up without question because... That is what stupid people do with propaganda. What dunces and wastes of space.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
I was going to poke Lil' Dicky with a stick but the thread I wanted wasn't on the front page anymore and I just didn't care enough to look for it.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
You know the interesting thing? Not that long ago, Dan Leach and Rick Deckard were the batshit insane Leftie posters--so far left that even Lefties didn't take them seriously. These days neither of them posts much (or at all) but when they do, they sound positively conservative compared to the drivel being spouted there these days.

Shit, at this point Tererun, the transexual furry commie troll, is conservative by WF standards.

Knight Templar

You know the interesting thing? Not that long ago, Dan Leach and Rick Deckard were the batshit insane Leftie posters--so far left that even Lefties didn't take them seriously. These days neither of them posts much (or at all) but when they do, they sound positively conservative compared to the drivel being spouted there these days.

Shit, at this point Tererun, the transexual furry commie troll, is conservative by WF standards.

What happened? Did a bunch of new leftists come it or did the existing membership shift left?

The Question

Eternal
What happened? Did a bunch of new leftists come it or did the existing membership shift left?

As far as I can tell, the latter. After they banned or drove off anybody right of Pol Pot, the place turned into an echo chamber and became totally detached from reality. Leftists can't defend their batshit insane positions -- freed of any challenge to those positions, said positions only get further and further divorced from rationality.

The Question

Eternal
If I had to hazard a guess as to why that is: It's that they agree, subconsciously, that to be "progressive" is to be fucking stupid. Consequently, in the absence of any worry that someone might call them out on being stupid, thereby embarrassing them in front of the other idiots, each idiot is trying to "out-stupid" the rest.