In Which I Cause WF To Strangle Itself TO DEATH.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Nah, it's just TK.

The Question

Eternal
You didn't even recognize who Yub was while you were busy outing him and Dirk to try to prove your "point".

I haven't 'outed' anyone -- 'cause I had no idea either of them even posted here -- but you just did. Way to go, dumbass. :bigass:

The Question

Eternal
I haven't 'outed' anyone -- 'cause I had no idea either of them even posted here -- but you just did. Way to go, dumbass. :bigass:

Let me clarify that: I didn't know that "Ebeneezer Q. Yubblesworth" was someone who posted here. I guess if I'd remembered Yub at all, the name might've clicked. Of course I knew Dirk Funk used to post here, but I still have no idea what his FB handle is.

Nor am I much bothered. So they got bored of TK and wandered off. I believe Anc would say they, "Self deported." So no big whoop.

The Question

Eternal
WF is still locking out new accounts. Just tried to register, "Hanover Fiste" from The Netherlands. No dice.

The Question

Eternal
(Edit: Nope we're not going down that slippery slope with sharing people's Facebook posts)

When the people in question invite us to do it, you bet your pretty little ass we are. Quit interfering. It isn't PI that wasn't out in the open here already, and as noted, dude invited me to post it here.

Butt out.

jack

Need some tissues for your issues there Johnny? My nickel says Dirk is blocking you on fb for posting his PI in this thread :bigass: I know he was pretty pissed you stooped that low, stoop anchor.

Now THAT makes me smile.

jack

Aren't you worried that you'll come up short? Nah, why worry about something that must be a constant for you, am I right? :bigass:

Keep feeling them feels, gnome. It's going to make watching you get blindsided all the more amusing.

Who was it that got blindsided again? Looks like you and that asslicker Volpone to me :D

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Jack has been touchy about personal information ever since that chick figured out his name was Rumplestiltskin.

jack

And Volpone's the dumbass who didn't even realize what "ignore" really meant :bigass: That QSF thread is a classic, I must say.

So you all tongue each others buttholes while lying about why you got banned at another board.

Check.

jack

I know that. I wasn't talking about him. I was talking about the butthole licking.

The Question

Eternal
125456281_10158542122922508_1651857971828487359_n.jpg

The Question

Eternal
Turdram said:
Who is that John Castle guy? Something about him reminds me of AIDS.

Not possible; unlike AIDS, you've never had me before.

By the way, you're not a "princess", or a "magical girl." You're what we used to call in the old days just a run of the mill fucking sissy.

You're not "unique" or "special". You aren't a trendsetter, or "teh hawt new thang." You're just a mincing little faggot, a run of the mill sissyboy. Try harder, participation-trophy winner. Your manufactured, utterly affected "special-ness" ain't the least bit special.

The Question

Eternal
lol @teh wrodfrodge going full Spergtown over a figure of speech.

jack

I don't think they're paying attention to you at the moment :bigass:

The Question

Eternal
I didn't say they were, you dumb, gay, wannabe Kapo bastard. I said they were going full Spergtown over a figure of speech.

Pay attention. Keep up with the game or keep your fat Jew ass in the bleachers and out of the way.

The Question

Eternal
Bump, because fuck cupcakeerfoot, his thread shall not have top billing in this forum.

The Question

Eternal
Now Teh Wrodfrodge are babbling about where (they think) I live (based on what I've posted here.)

Two things, Wrodfrodgers!

1. You have no idea where I actually live,

SO! I'll tell you where I actually live!

2. In your empty little coconut heads. Rent free.

:naughty:

jack