In Which I Cause WF To Strangle Itself TO DEATH.

The Question

Eternal
You still had to sniff 'em to know that... :naughty:

The Question

Eternal
Oh, just to raise all the Wrodfrodge hackles and make you all moisten your tightey-whiteys: I'm still over there. And I'm an active poster; one of the more active ones, in fact. All men may be created equal, but that doesn't hold for VPNs. :smooch:

The Question

Eternal
They like to play it pretty slimy. That's okay. Now that I know that's how they play, I'm game. :naughty:

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Oh, just to raise all the Wrodfrodge hackles and make you all moisten your tightey-whiteys: I'm still over there. And I'm an active poster; one of the more active ones, in fact. All men may be created equal, but that doesn't hold for VPNs. :smooch:
They'll track you down eventually, 14th Doctor.

The Question

Eternal
Good guess, but nope. Spoiler, though: I'm running exactly the same strategy on them that I did on StarDestroyer.net:

1. Post-ban, come back on an alt.
2. Be an egomaniacal troublemaker, then "reform."
3. Parrot all the in crowd's buzzwords and talking points.

Been there long enough now that we're almost at Step 4 -- bring a board invasion down on the target. Problem is, there just aren't that many messageboards with a spirit for board invasions out there anymore. You would think some of the most virulently racist boards, like Stormfront or cupcakeermania, would be great candidates -- but they're even more isolationist than TBBS or any of its spinoffs.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Goddammit, if you're a Master Troll, why can't you pick up on a troll and run with it? I *know* you're not 14th Doctor. Hell, *they* probably know it. But if you run with that it creates doubt. and sows dissent. Maybe even find a minutes old 14th Doctor post and say here that you're going to post whatever it says and blame lag if they realize which post showed up first. You don't have a dual over there. This is just D grade trolling.

The Question

Eternal
Nova said:
I've never tried one because I've never sorted out what logic suggests putting a slice of American cheese on FISH.

And there's your haggard 'n' raggedy-faced crossdresser who calls himself a woman, as if he's the genuine article based merely on whim and "feeewings", talking about logic. Shake hands with biology and then get back to us about logic, Klinger.

The Question

Eternal
See, now, they say they're not paranoid about new accounts. Go over and try to register one. The system won't let ya do it. :bigass:

The Question

Eternal
Gargamel said:
The Ghost of Crazy Horse said:
You do know that Facebook and Twitter has [sic.] been swinging the ban hammer on right wingers, including Trump, over the past two weeks, right?
And why do you imagine that might be? Take your time.

Because they're fuckin' pussies who can't defend their ideology from any serious criticism. Just like you.

The Question

Eternal
I see Anc is hanging around. Must be taking a break from watching other dudes plow his woman. Sup, douchepod? Your missus between rounds of BBC? Out of Kleenex and KY?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
LOL wtf?

The Question

Eternal
I prefer 'vendetta'. Sounds all mafia-y, which makes it seem cool. :)

The Question

Eternal
A little somethin' to get Anna all excited.
151551275_4075500685833999_3019345483285059720_o.jpg

The Question

Eternal
Hey, I found out where Anna got her inspiration!

153586437_10223268231681642_253866569802198900_n.jpg

Nah, I'm playin'. We all know Anna can't read.

The Question

Eternal
Nova: "Cancel culture does not exist!"
Nova's article thusly headlined: Ehhhh, it basically does exist. We're just gonna label it as something else and rationalize ourselves into a hernia trying to justify it.

Just goes to show ya: If leftists were even minimally capable of honesty, they wouldn't be leftists.