In Which I Cause WF To Strangle Itself TO DEATH.

Lanzman

No-one of consequence
Wordforge is back up, by the way. Still http and not https.

The Question

Eternal
And the Crayola-heads rejoined; many rims were jobbed.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Sounds like Blackfoot behind the liquor store.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Was working for me just now. I mean, as well as it ever works.

The Question

Eternal
For what it's worth to have WF working. (Nothing. That's worth nothing. ;) )

MODMAN

"WordForge want you to come home, John. No matter what differences you may have with them, no matter what mistakes you may have made, they still love you."

THE QUESTION: "Well maybe they do, but I don't love them."

"You're lying. And you're not very good at it. I, on the other hand, am an expert on lies. Both in telling them, and in spotting them. So you may as well admit the truth. More than anything in your life, you want to return to WordForge. And I can make that possible."

THE QUESTION: How?

"Let me worry about the how. All I need to know is, are you ready to go home?"

THE QUESTION: "No. But I am ready to end this conversation."

In time... All in good time.

The Question

Eternal
How lonely and pathetic do you have to be in order to invent conversations with other posters? How sad does your online "life" have to be in order to catalyze a display that shameful and tragic?

Wordforge, collectively, have made of themselves an object of fun. Naturally, it follows that I'm enjoying the act of making fun of them.

Last edited:

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
How lonely and pathetic do you have to be in order to invent conversations with other posters?...
I'd accuse it of being a Diacanu dual, except that it is more coherent and less hateful. Lil' Dicky is developmentally stalled at "angry teenager."

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
How lonely and pathetic do you have to be in order to invent conversations with other posters? How sad does your online "life" have to be in order to catalyze a display that shameful and tragic?

Wordforge, collectively, have made of themselves an object of fun. Naturally, it follows that I'm enjoying the act of making fun of them.
You. are. fucked. in. the. head.

The Question

Eternal
iu

Lanzman

No-one of consequence
And yet they deny with every breath that it's become a left-wing echo chamber.

The Question

Eternal
And yet they deny with every breath that it's become a left-wing echo chamber.
It's true, though; just ask any member of the echo chamber. They'll all tell you so. In unison. Like the Borg.