In Which The Dems Fuck Themselves - And They’re Goin’ In Dry

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
If you're speaking of yourself, you have my complete sympathy. If you're attempting to speak for me, you're completely clueless.

The Question

Eternal
Go back and re-read the post you didn't understand. Slowly. Clicking the link helps.

It's a matter of public record that California Democrats used ballot harvesting to flip called races. The link is to the San Diego whatever where that is acknowledged -- but defended as perfectly okay.

Catch up to the other Commies, mushroom tip.

jack

Go back and fuck yourself in the neck. Deeply and repeatedly.

If you haven't figured it out yet, you already lost this argument.

Do have a nice day, Trumpsucker.

The Question

Eternal
Careful which hand you pat yourself on the back with, it might still have Adam Schiff's jizz all over it, Commie. :joker:

jack

Damn. I'm amazed at how fucking stupid you Thugs really are.

smfh

The Question

Eternal
Still more circumstantial than the evidence of the Uranium One episode. Which, no doubt, you have no problem with.

Face it, mushroom tip, you're just a bot who's obediently angry that Americans outside California and NYC are being represented by the President, for a change.

What do you think is going to happen even if this does play out the way you want? That Felonia McPantsSuit will be handed the Presidency so she can wreck up the country where Obama left off? :lol:

jack

LOL, "Uranium One"? You're not serious? I dgaf about Hillary. That's YOUR fantasy. Seriously...Uranium one? I thought you were intelligent. Please/ I dont "want it to play out"

jack

about your question...would you agree to a "special Presidential Election"?

The Question

Eternal

The Question

Eternal
about your question...would you agree to a "special Presidential Election"?

Nope. Election's done. The Demmunist lost. Pull up your big... er, gnome-size boy pants and accept it.

jack

Nope. Elections done. The house flipped nicely. The most do-nothing corrupt administration in our nation's history is about to get their just due. You might want to erm...put down the bottle and get a new lens for your cracked glasses johnny boy.

The Question

Eternal
"Meh! We didn't want the plebs represented, only the money!"

Tough.