Inaugural Troll Kingdom Public Execution Thread

Dracula

Lord of Vampires
Welcome to the first Troll Kingdom Public Execution Thread.

The first to die is the noob known as Sunset, who is likely a gay male, a female, or jack. Come to think of it, those three are pretty much all the same.

On the sentence:

Sunset, you are hereby sentenced to death by TK Member Dracula, Lord of the Undead, King of Vampires. Your crime is being unoriginal, bland, lifeless, and annoying in general. You are also known to be a poor tipper and haven't put a brush to your teeth in years, according to family accounts.

Your means of execution is impalement through the chest. I would have sentenced you to the traditional anal impalement, or oral impalement, but you would have likely enjoyed either a great deal, thus nullifying the weight of the execution.

You have been weighed and have been found lacking. May God have mercy on what you call a soul.

Dracula.

impalejp4.jpg

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Dracula said:
Your crime is being unoriginal, bland, lifeless, and annoying in general. You are also known to be a poor tipper and haven't put a brush to your teeth in years, according to family accounts.

I think those criteria fit Gagh as well. 2 for 1 day perhaps?

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
I see the FAGH is spamming yet again. Such a childish tactic. It is much like the silly little retarded child who throws a temper tantrum because mommy took the crayons away from him. Every time FAGH spams in like manner, I simply laugh at his ineptitude. This is how he attempts to get under the skin of others, simply because it is the only way he knows how. Upon seeing the reactions of others, I daresay it may be a juvenile tactic indeed, but it seems to be working. Many of the fools in here have thrown fits of their own in response. Usually I just stay out of threads where FAGH has thrown such tantrums, but I simply decided to make a further case for his outright stupidity. Give the man a medal. I find myself once again quite amused at the entertaining spectacle that is FAGH.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
SaintLucifer said:
I see the FAGH is spamming yet again. Such a childish tactic. It is much like the silly little retarded child who throws a temper tantrum because mommy took the crayons away from him. Every time FAGH spams in like manner, I simply laugh at his ineptitude. This is how he attempts to get under the skin of others, simply because it is the only way he knows how. Upon seeing the reactions of others, I daresay it may be a juvenile tactic indeed, but it seems to be working. Many of the fools in here have thrown fits of their own in response. Usually I just stay out of threads where FAGH has thrown such tantrums, but I simply decided to make a further case for his outright stupidity. Give the man a medal. I find myself once again quite amused at the entertaining spectacle that is FAGH.

For once I have to agree with you.

Scary, ain't it?

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
Maybe Dracula is some bizarre performance artist, and his horrible attempts at duals are a comment on the futility of existence or the inhumanity of man to man.