IQ TEST.

Seph

Retired Account
Maybe this is an example of my low intelligence but how can a short test like that generate so many different scores?

I would imagine it's somewhat random. It would be pretty difficult to judge IQ based on such a short quiz, especially with questions based mostly on sequences etc. It's a goofy little test to pass the time is all. I took a real test years ago that said I was pretty frigging smart but I can't remember the results. One man's suspicion of another man's worth.

I only really done this thread for fun, plus of course it's way off, thats why sitting a real one can cost a couple of hundred dollars.

Filthy Whore

Mad Arse Face
It just seemed a little odd that there could be both 131 and 132 totals, and if Donovan missed only one and got 131, how could someone get 148 (or whatever it was) with just one answer more?

I demand a recount!:rwmad:

Seph

Retired Account
because maybe just maybe don didn't get all the ones he answered correct.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Yeah I did. They were pretty easy for the most part. And the one I didn't know I got right by guessing. The only thing I did wrong was to keep leaving because I was multitasking at the time. Either way it was just for a laff. No big deal, I already know I'm a goddamn knowitall because that's what they keep calling me.

Seph

Retired Account
Well in that case perhaps they do factor time taken into it on that website, If your score varied.

Cock

Let's be making sexy business
9054.imgcache.gif

either that or I broke the code on the image location

I actually got 119. I've gotten stupider. I guessed on a couple though. I'm at work.... No time for this shit.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I was so-so with the puzzle boxes. But I aced the numerical pattern puzzles (tho not speedily) and anything to do with grammar/language (zing).

Seph

Retired Account
long time no see yub how you been.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter

Trout.

Bandsaw.

North Dakota.

What did I win, Alex?

MODMAN

Alright, I'll give it a go ...

Untitled-1.jpg

Does this mean I'm smart enough to start tweeting? #MYFIRSTHASHBROWN

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Guess that post didn't turn out as planned eh Chimpy? How ironic that it's in this thread.

:bigass:

Last edited:

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Untitled-1.jpg

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
haha-laugh.gif