Irritation

Mandi

You know what really irritates me? How it's ok to be proud to be black, to proud to be chinese, or proud to be Latino. But the minute you say, I'm proud to be white, you're a racist. I'm proud to be white, does that mean I hate all blacks, or all chinese, or all latins? No. I'm proud to be white, i'm proud to have the ancestors I have, whether they were nazis, or indians or scandanavian. Which i'm part all three. Does it make me a bad person to be proud of my heritage? Just because i'm white?

Kerb Crawler

Closed Fist of the Badlands
I'm just happy to be alive, man! *sniff*

I love you guys! You complete me! (I could give a shit what color any of youse all are. In my mind you look like your AVs, thus, THE POWER OF ASSOCIATION!)

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Well, you can get around it by being Irish. You can be proud to be a white Irish person, but not, say, a white German. So start drinking Guiness and having sex with Leprachauns!

CaptainWacky

No.

CaptainWacky

Get your own pot of gold.

CaptainWacky

BENDER, HERE!?

CaptainWacky

LAME.

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
I am proud to be Irish, so why don't you shut up YE GREEET FAT SCO'SMAN!!!

CaptainWacky

Because you're not Irish?

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
I am... Sort of. Actually not at all, my Grandfather was half Irish. Big whoop.

Oh. and Miranda dear, what have you got to be proud of being white? You could have been chosen to be born to a small pigmy in a grass skirt armed with guava halves and dry grass..

You can be proud of the people in your family and their culture but being proud of the colour of your skin is kinda lame since there is no reason to be proud.

*Stop using Blackadder influenced quotes.

CaptainWacky

I'M PROUD IF BEING JEWISH

CaptainWacky

I'm not proud.