Is it Ghey

Mirah

I love you
To karma old posts from like 2 years ago? I was looking for the source of an old av I used to use-I found it-source gone, dammit, but in my search and opening several old threads, I thought about giving karma, but then I didn't.
cayotestagfj3.jpg

P.S. I cannot find this artist anymore. Grrrr

Lilac

Luci ain't got nothin' on me.
No, it isn't.

Sometimes it's fun to go bunch of old posts from when someone's acting like a total douche. I remember going after Luci one time, ran across a whole bunch of Starguard's posts right around when Nibbles died, and Starguard just acted like a total cunt. I negged him.

So yeah, karma old posts. It'll probably only confuse the receipient :p

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
It is a thing

jack

Even today :bigass:

Mirah

I love you
DL told me not to use that word ghey anymore. I argued with him over it. But he was right. I still like the word tho and the way it sits in my head.

jack

You talk to him on FB still?

Mirah

I love you
No. It has been quite a while since I chatted with him. I think it was whenever he found out about Dual-we chatted around that time. But I see his updates from you and others. I know he is doing well At least last I heard

jack

He has a 9 year old girl. She's beautiful. He just finished masters college and graduated. So yeah, pretty cool.

jack

To karma old posts from like 2 years ago? I was looking for the source of an old av I used to use-I found it-source gone, dammit, but in my search and opening several old threads, I thought about giving karma, but then I didn't.
cayotestagfj3.jpg

P.S. I cannot find this artist anymore. Grrrr
!

The Question

Eternal
No, it's not ghey. It might be geh, though, depending on how you do it.

jack

or gah, depending on what you're eating........

jack

LOL I was thinking more about how full your mouth was...........

jack

well, it was a metaphoric "your"

jack

If you know what I mean

jack

jack