Is this place full of faggots or what?

Freckle Bucky

You fecking cunts whine and piss around like a bunch of bitches! Shove your hands up your ass's, magically sprout a fucking dick, let your little fecking ball sacks swing in the wind, and start trolling like real men!

Or get the fuck out, and surrender this shit hole to me right now!

Mouth

Nice post Freckle bucky i think you maybe right , looks like we have a bunch of fecking faggot felching trollers here !!

jules

I bet the seppo faggots will have issues with shagging whores aswell.

whisky

Boobie inspector
I see we have more aussies in the house.

The lingo makes it so easy to spot

whisky

Boobie inspector
Notice I said lingo, not dingo, I wouldnt want you worrying about your babies been carried off.

Still what am I saying, like any of you would ever have babies

weeman

Close this thread NOW.

Whisky has just contaminated the gaff and it is now a certified faggots hang out...

Run and hide!

whisky

Boobie inspector
Yeah, we dont like gays, what with out avs of enourmous cocks and bottles up arses, we are manly men, yeah we pull each others tiny cocks, but we hate the gays, as we say as we rim each other, kill all puffs!

weeman

Yeah, we dont like gays, what with out avs of enourmous cocks and bottles up arses, we are manly men, yeah we pull each others tiny cocks, but we hate the gays, as we say as we rim each other, kill all puffs!

Hey fukwit, you ain't all bad...

Do yourself a favour...Get yourself a fuckin' job ya useless twat...9.40am and your here like some troll cock fluffer...

I HATE FAGS! ESPECIALLY BLACK ONES!

whisky

Boobie inspector
I have a job, I'm there right now, having an office to yourself has its advantages

whisky

Boobie inspector
Slave to the minimum wage system you fukwit...Use what little fuckin' talent you may have and make something of yourself, fukwit!

Maybe you should stick to random insults, because when you try to get specific you come accross as really moronic.