is VKD still banned?

Seph

Retired Account
as i think i read somewhere menty saying even psycho JillianBacardi isnt even banned anymore?

Seph

Retired Account
and how we rejoiced...

but seriously what is VKDs standing

missmanners

grrrrrrrr...
VKD is not banned. I dont think VKD was ever banned. I could be wrong though. But I'm not wrong about him not being banned.

;)
mm

Seph

Retired Account
get him bk

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Yeah, he disappeared after I shuttered RK

aeommai

cookie?
hey jack, are any of your podcasts still floating around from radio kingdom? IM SUPER INTERESTED!

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
It's been suspected that Jillian may have banned herself from the living.

If this happened, this critical existence failure really was inevitable. Still is, if she hasn't kicked the bucket.

Archibald Nixon

anti-life coach
What makes you think she became an hero? I suppose we could go digging through obits, but that would involve work.
I personally think she's still around, but under some court* and/or medical mandate to eschew the internet. That's just a gut feeling. Others, however, have speculated that she might have bought the farm --and these others are far more familiar with her particular brand of crazy than I ever was.

*can one be court-ordered to stay off the internet?

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
Jillian is alive and well and occasionally posts at TK under some spare duals of mine.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
hey jack, are any of your podcasts still floating around from radio kingdom? IM SUPER INTERESTED!

I have five of them saved. A couple of the SC podcasts, the Halloween show and one other one.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
We need him back.

NeonMercuryASH

beer, I want beer
They all make their way back. Many left because real life caught up to them. Some finally got out of jail. Others got divorced. Still, they all realize the shit Facebook is. Still it serves as an accurate picture of why we leave home in the first place.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
We haven't had a good cute cat thread lately. I haven't had anyone pm me asking me for Jack's personal information lately either. Course, now that Proactive has spilled all of Jack's secrets, nobody would need to pm me asking me for his PI. I feel unnecessary.

Like I give a crap if anyone finds me unnecessary. I told my bosses today I plan on retiring in two years and they freaked out.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Right.
But, I can never get enough of Jack's secrets. He has so many. And, they are all juicy secrets that we are all chomping at the bit to know.
I mean, he is alive, and he is living somewhere, and he has friends and family, and he works, and he eats food, and he has health issues, and he watches movies, and he buys groceries, and he cooks. I mean ... OMG ... what else might he be doing that I haven't heard about yet? He could be showering and mowing the yard for all I know.