Ish!

Ishcabittle

Oh man, I always miss it when the cute chicks come calling. Poo.

Gurk_MacGuintey

Valhallan Ambassador
Love Child said:
Um, I'm going to Chicago next week..............

Catch a Sox game, eat vianna beefs and drink Old Styleâ„¢.

Don't waste your time going to see those pussies in the north side, they never win.

I Love Cunt

Watch It
Gurk_MacGuintey said:
Catch a Sox game, eat vianna beefs and drink Old Styleâ„¢.

Don't waste your time going to see those pussies in the north side, they never win.
I may actually be able to catch a game. I'm excited. But my trip is mostly business.

Ishcabittle

Well cool! You'll get to enjoy the nice cold snap we've got goin' on here.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
YOU SHOULD MEET UP IN THE ANDRE THE GIANT MEMORIAL ARENA.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
HULK HOGAN TO CO-HOST CELEBRITY X-FACTOR WITH SIMON COWELL, THE REMAINS OF THE BIG BOPPER & DUNSTON FROM DUNSTON CHECKS IN?

CaptainWacky

YES, THE FIRST CONTESTANT IS STEPH FROM NEIGHBOURS, HOGAN SAYS SHE LOOKS NICE "FOR A FIFTY YEAR OLD" STEPH GET ANGRY BUT THEN FALLS INTO A COMA AND MAX TRIES TO REVIVE HER BY ACTING NEAR HER, IT DOESN'T WORK AS HE CAN'T ACT, RACHEL REBELS BY GOING LESBO WITH SKY WHILE JANAE WATCHES IN THE HOT TUB WITH NADIA FROM BIG BROTHER, PLAYING "I SPY".

I want to have sex with Ishcabittle.

Not really, but I want to play Halo on HIS TV GODDAM IT!

If I ever get sent on a business trip to Chicago, I'm crashing at your pad, bro. Your gf will JUST HAVE TO DEAL WITH IT, IT'S HOW LIFE IS.

Ishcabittle

My gf would probably be okay with it, but my wife would probably be pissed. I could drag you down into my basement to see "teh server room". Mind the step.

CaptainWacky

What about your GF's lover?

CaptainWacky

WHAT ABOUT SHAKIRA?

Ishcabittle

MY GOD YOU PEOPLE KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT MY FAMILY!!! MY WIFE BISEXUAL DAD IS GOING TO BE SUPER PISSED ABOUT THIS (he reads TK every day, don't you know), BUT NOT ONLY THAT, MY GF'S LOVER IS PROBABLY GOING TO GET AN ICE PICK AND FUCKING NAIL YOUR ASSES!!!

basic_instinct_front.jpg

CaptainWacky

Is that the movie where she boils his bunny then they eat the bunny and Billie Piper is hiding in the fridge?