It appears Fuck Face is on hiatus

Mirah

I love you
So I will resume posting in the badlands until they return.
Interesting that coyote guy is posting more now.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Who? Me?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
They've been posting right along, afaik. Just been flooding the topics to make them disappear.

Mirah

I love you
? They are still posting? I haven't even noticed. I can usually tell when that butt thread is bumped, but if I have them blocked then I suppose I am not seeing it-but I also don't seem to be seeing any new sports items being posted. MAYBE I AM NOT PAYING ATTENTION!

AND YES STARSHIP! YOU!

jack

It isn't "they all" It's one mental retard with three accounts.

jack

He knows he'd get daycared. He is a coward, and thinks he's some sort of bully. He's just a failure, however.

A coward and a failure

jack

And then your intellect takes over and you realize it's one sad and lonely guy that posts and responds to himself at 3 am every day.

Think about that :D

jack

And then your intellect takes over and you realize it's one sad and lonely guy that posts and responds to himself at 3 am every day.

Think about that :D

You still have him on ignore? I still have all three of his accounts on ignore currently. It's been a good thing all the way around.

jack

And then what?

jack

BROWNFOOT

Tch! Y u all b ackin black n shit! Cultchamal approximatium! Da black communicable frownz upon yo shenanigans n shit!

:pissed:

jack

What y'all bangin' 'bout now beeyotchies?

Mirah

I love you
I am going to a peaceful protest/prayer vigil in a town that has no black people. I think 5 black people live here.

jack

What will you wear to the protest?