It's All Jack

theRanter

TK addict
You can blame all the spamming on Jack. He told us to come here and do this. It's getting kind of boring now though. Everyone just whines a lot. Especially Rommie, he does a lot of fucking crying. And that airforce dude won't stop sending me PMs trying to get me to touch his joystick.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
LA LA LA LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU

Kyehlar

You Fox Eared Asshole!
I'm sorry, I couldn't read this cause there were too many tears in my eyes.

For some reason, I just can't fucking stop lauging!! :bigass:

The_Skan

YEAH? WELL JACK AND ROMMIE DO ALOT MORE THAN CRY.

JUST START TAKING SOME LOOKS AT THEIR OTHER POSTS, LIKE WITH JEW JOKES, AND RACIAL BASHING.

ONCE YOU DO THAT, YOU WILL SEE WHAT THIS FORUM IS REALLY BASED ON, BUT DONT GET TOO USED TO THAT FOR LONG, BECAUSE YOU CAN NOT PLAY FOREVER.

jack

Do you possess a vagina?

The_Skan

LET ME GUESS, FEMALES ARE IN THE NEXT LINE OF YOUR SITE TO BASH AND TRY TO HUMILIATE?

WHERE ARE THE FORUM RULES. ?

jack

ROFLMAO

The_Skan

I THINK I KNOW WHERE I AM NOW BELIEVE ME, IT FEELS LIKE A DEATH CAMP WHERE PEOPLE CAN NOT VOICE THEMSELVES, THEY CAN ONLY MARCH.

GOOD JOB HERE YOU DID IT GREAT.

jack

SHUT THE FUCK UP DUAL

Mystery D8

Hey, that's not nice. Jack may have important business on the floor. For instance, engaging in a sweaty round of 71(69 with 2 fingers up his ass) with his mom.

Name Pending

theRanter said:
You can blame all the spamming on Jack. He told us to come here and do this. It's getting kind of boring now though. Everyone just whines a lot. Especially Rommie, he does a lot of fucking crying. And that airforce dude won't stop sending me PMs trying to get me to touch his joystick.

I believe everything you said. Especially about the airforce guy.

Name Pending

The_Skan said:
LET ME GUESS, FEMALES ARE IN THE NEXT LINE OF YOUR SITE TO BASH AND TRY TO HUMILIATE?

WHERE ARE THE FORUM RULES. ?

SHUT UP YOU DUMB SAND cupcakeER.

Kim Nyholm

courtesy of VDK
Mystery D8 said:
Hey, that's not nice. Jack may have important business on the floor. For instance, engaging in a sweaty round of 71(69 with 2 fingers up his ass) with his mom.

No, you have Jack's parents confused. Mommy wouldn't so much as touch the little freak; it was Dad who couldn't keep his hands of the lad's ass.

Trixie

name pending are you part of the group that wants to take over? and if you are I think you should go for it. Jacks not bright enough to take over so someone should run this damn ship

Trixie

why are you doing that face thing?

Lunagoth

Trixie said:
why are you doing that face thing?

Is he doing a face again?