"it's football, not soccer."

The Question

Eternal
And how does this relate to us? Why do we care? What's the hook?

Quit just brainlessly spamming sports shit all over the board without contributing any thoughts of your own to it.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
And how does this relate to us?

we need to invaid this forum to pimp out our forum for more members.

c'mon highwayman. if you, jack, fuddlemiff, sausageman, dr dave, neonmercuryash, eggs, mentalist, cassie, ancalagon, volphone, not david, the tomtrek and colonel kira's left tit were to register an account there...dude, we could do this.

*tee-hee*

The Question

Eternal
I don't give a shit about sports. Nobody does except double-digit IQ fuckin' apes.

The Question

Eternal
And by the way, no, it's not fucking "football." It's "football" to pansy-ass euro-faggots. It's fuckin' soccer in the civilized world.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
The highwayma is out.

but.

we really need to invaid this forum to pimp out our forum for more members.

c'mon jack, fuddlemiff, sausageman, dr dave, neonmercuryash, eggs, mentalist, cassie, ancalagon, volphone, not david, the tomtrek and colonel kira's left tit were to register an account there...are y'all in?

The Question

Eternal
You're obviously unaware that this board was founded by, and largely populated by, posters who got banned from TrekBBS. Of course, that's just one particle of Mt. St. Shit-You're-Unaware-Of.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

The Godforsaken Hell Holes
Share your horror stories and experiences from other, less open-minded BBS's...

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Let us ride that motha.

whose with me?

trek bbs.

its not about sports, Its a fitness forum.

Last edited:

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I don't "ride" with ass suckers.

:bigass:

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
who are the people posting sports? some of them had to once posted at "tk".

*tee-hee*

i am tempted to register an account there.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
opps

*tee-hee*

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
does "gurk", "sith", "angel", "fatz", "peaches" or "st.lucifer" post at the "sports and fitness" forum?

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
^well do they?^

Knight Templar

IIRC the technical term for "American Rules Football" is "Gridiron".

"football" can cover a wide range of different sports. Soccer, Gridiron, Rugby to name just a few.

BROWNFOOT

Fuggoudda here witcho MONKEY SHINES!

W9y9xay.gif

Oerdin

I gave away some Aztec (SDSU college football) tickets to my neighbor which I got free from work. Everyone cancelled season tickets for the Chargers when the greedy owner demanded $1 billion in public funds or he would move. Now he moved to L.A. and no one gives a shit about his team nor bothers to show up for their games. Fuck Spanos. Fuck him right in the ass.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
From THE TREK BBS - Sports and Fitness - t's football, not soccer.
Kobe Bryant Has Died
Kilana2 - Rear Admiral
Just saw it in Breaking News via Internet. RIP! He is not the only sportsman killed in a helicopter crash. Several years ago a helicopter crashed in Argentina and killed several French sportsmen and women. They were in Argentina for a show......

Finn - Admiral
Dang...I don't follow basketball, but this is sad. He was a legend.

Relayer 1 - Vice Admiral
Not really familiar with him. TV reporting is saying he was something of a hero in the U.S. - is this not the case ?

This is how we/troll kingdom do it!...at THE AGONY OF DEFEAT.
1978 - KOBE BRYANT - 2020

Inside the final flight of the doomed helicopter carrying Kobe Bryant
The helicopter that crashed amid foggy conditions Sunday in California, killing all nine aboard, including basketball legend Kobe Bryant and his 13-year-old daughter, looped around several times and rapidly decelerated and accelerated during its chaotic final flight, air traffic records show.

images

The Question

Eternal
Your sports spam belongs in your sports spam forum, shit for brains. And FYI, it's only "football" to Euro-sissies.