Its that time of year again. TURKEY DAY, November 28.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
In the United States, Thanksgiving is always celebrated on the fourth Thursday of November. Thanksgiving precedes “Black Friday” and is traditionally a holiday to give thanks for the food collected at the end of the harvest season. What are you eating with your TURKEY from November 28 - December 1?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
quit spamming SF with your inane bullshit, please.

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
I think he's trying to recapture the magic of Starguard's old "Turkey Murderers" thread.

Too bad for him, that thread was a once-in-a-lifetime event.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Help save Tom from getting eaten this Thanksgiving, if you can. Tom turkey needs to go undercover so that he won’t get eaten for Thanksgiving. You can dress him up as anything you like, use all sorts of supplies and most importantly, get creative. Gooble-Gobble -Gooble. Eat domesticated turkey's, not our friendly Tom Turkey. Gooble-Gooble

:day:

Gooble!

The Question

Eternal
Shut it, retard, and go wipe your ass with a running chainsaw.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Ingredients you need to make a delicious Chinese Thanksgiving turkey
  • 1/2 cup thinly sliced fresh ginger
  • One 14- to 16-pound turkey
  • 1 tablespoon kosher salt
  • 2 teaspoons freshly ground pepper
  • 1 1/2 teaspoons Chinese five-spice powder
  • 6 scallions, cut into 2-inch lengths
  • 2 cups chicken stock or low-sodium broth
  • 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
  • 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
  • 2 cups soy sauce
  • 1 cup honey
  • 1/4 cup toasted sesame oil
  • 1/2 cup thinly sliced fresh ginger

Joanne Chang.

"We never had turkey on Thanksgiving,"only duck". I love turkey with sage and butter, but I crave the flavors I grew up with."
How to Make It

I and the family are going to have two types of turkey this year, Chinese turkey and fried turkey. YUMMY.

The Question

Eternal
You’re having pig guts and Nivea lotion.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Nope. Besides those turkeys. Just pig feet this year and the usual Thanksgiving fixings. Collard greens, black eye peas, mac and cheese, stuffing, corn bread and biscuits, yams...etc-etc. And my favorite part of Turkey Day......FOOTBALL!

The Question

Eternal
Pig guts. Nivea lotion. Maybe some Jheri Curl on burnt toast. A little “gubnint cheese”. All washed down with “purple drank”. Watching a game of cupcakeaball, where mattress clad protohumans smash into each other for 14 hours. At least all that cranial trauma can’t drop their IQs any, or at least not so anyone would notice. Not like you can tell when cattle get dumber, right?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
that was cool ^^

When you write like that, I get inspired.

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
Why anyone would willingly eat pig's feet is beyond me. Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't that the kind of shit they'd eat on Fear Factor?

The Question

Eternal
“Let’s take an animal that spends its life running around in its own shit, and let’s eat the feet it runs around in its shit on. Oh, and let’s not forget its guts, those have had pig shit runnin’ through ‘em!”

You stoop anchors call it “soul food” but it’s more like (toilet) BOWL food.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

The Question

Eternal
I don’t know why stoop anchors don’t quit beating around the bush about it and just eat the pig shit directly.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
“Let’s take an animal that spends its life running around in its own shit, and let’s eat the feet it runs around in its shit on. Oh, and let’s not forget its guts, those have had pig shit runnin’ through ‘em!”

You stoop anchors call it “soul food” but it’s more like (toilet) BOWL food.
I've had pig intestines. They're very tasty. Want to try pigs feet and pigs ear despite your post.

The Question

Eternal
Gross, LOL. You know why that stuff is “soul food”, right? Because it was the garbage parts of the animal that got thrown to slaves after the owners had taken the good stuff. It’s actually pretty sad that anybody chooses to eat that garbage when they can have the actual meat.

Seriously, why eat shit-seasoned pig taint when you can have bacon? rofl

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Aw shut up! This is the Internet, act like eating Pig-Feet is really disguuuusting. y'all do realize is 2019, not 1819 do yah? Millions of peoplw eat pig (Feet, Pork Chops, *Chitterlings,) these days. I know what yall want to me to do, talk about *Chitterlings,. I'll get to it later. What about FISH. Ever thought about having maybe, Flounder, Grouper, Bass, Catfish, Trout or Spanish Mackerel for the main course on Turkey Day. I'm sure The first Thanksgiving had FISH served on a platter.

:day:

The Question

Eternal
Don’t be a temporal chauvinist. If 2019 is “better” than 1819 or 1919, it has nothing to do with “it’s The Current Year!”

Who gives a fuck. Civilization is backsliding into end-of-the-Roman-Empire debauchery and corruption, slavery is still a thing in parts of the world, and you’re up in here singing the virtues of eating livestock feed. If you think a number on a calendar makes all that shit “progress”, you really are a retard.