iZombie

Love Child

One Love
OMG 16 pages!

Found it! Thanks! I will enjoy reading through this I AM SURE!

(I don't mind "spoilers" I actually like them!!!!!)

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
OMG 16 pages!

Found it! Thanks! I will enjoy reading through this I AM SURE!

(I don't mind "spoilers" I actually like them!!!!!)
Ok then. Liv and Major end up as zombies on Zombie Island. The End.

Love Child

One Love
I guessed the weatherman was a delusion because he was acting so weird and not touching anything!
And here was ready to marry him, seemed like such a nice guy, always letting me know the weather. Sort of like Siri or Alexa.
I thought it was weird he was hanging out with Liv so much, but didn't suspect it was all a delusion until she told Major about being a zombie. OF COURSE she couldn't tell him and now he's vowed to wipe them all out :rwmad: I really love this show, but this kind of forced conflict always annoys me.
I DIDN'T SEE EITHER TWIST COMING AT ALL SO I GUESS I'M JUST DUMB BUT I LIKED THE EPISODE SO I CAN'T BE THAT BAD HUH
I wouldn't have seen or noticed this twist either. I remembered seeing Cassie post somethng about a weatherman. I am just reading up to each episode now and not looing ahead!

Oh and the socks/short ratio was great.
I can't believe I am posting/re-posting about these episodes from ALMOST 5 years ago!!!!!!!!!

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Johnny Frost?

Love Child

One Love
LOL Ravi's face when Liv came out of the back room on superhero brains!

I am at the beginning of this episode.

I love all of the Seattle references! Seattle had Phoenix Jones who used to wear an outfit and "fight crime" or just hold the criminals until the cops showed up. I find myself looking at buildings and stores, I recognized one hotel and one pawn shop, but I really should research how much was shot in Seattle before I start looking for more and embarass myself!
Okay-I just looked it up-they use Vancouver BC. Figures! They do a good job of making most of it look like Seattle. (Some of the homes with their views were questionable in my mind)

Mirah

I love you
I am on S5 Ep3
Liv and Ravi are dancing
but Clive jumps in to help
and suddenly I am watching a different version of Dirty Dancing. YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also-the scene in a previous episode where they showed a Pierce County cop in a brown uniform with a cowboy type hat is totally false. Even though they are in Cananda, could they not have done that? Annoying! (Well, maybe some state troopeers might-especially if it is raining) Also the corrections department wears brown. But not patrol.

Mirah

I love you
Well I finished IZombie and I only fast forwarded through maybe a half episode that was boring me towards the end, and I went back and watched one that I ff through.
I would have quoted CaptainWacky's description of the ending, but I didn't feel like going through all of the details. But I would have quoted the thing about Liv crying because I was totally sad. I was sad when watching the virtual thing and realizing they said Liv was dead from the explosion. ALSO-I am glad Dale survived, for some reason I thought she was no longer alive when Captainwacky said Clive had both babies, but didn't mention her, so I assumed she died, and then was pleasantly surprised that she was not dead. Yay.

So I guess some decided to stay Zombies, some took the cure-and others?
And the evil world of Filmore Graves is done and Blaine and his Dad and Don E are at the bottom of a well?

I didn't hate it, but it wasn't great. I guess we should be glad the show was so fun, and not care so much that the end was weird. There was a lot of unnecessary death, and the deaths that we wanted to happen were unsatisfying. The virtual thing at the end was really weird.

I concur.

a whole bunch of the creative team just up and left the show to focus on "Veronica Mars" midway through producing this season,

Well that explains a lot.

CaptainWacky

Didn't the Vernoica Mars reboot end up pissing everyone off too? (I still have watched no VM.)

Mirah

I love you
Zombie Outbreak Response Team truck outside the apartments today.

F40XONi.jpg

CaptainWacky

Has anyone told them yet...

CaptainWacky

Sure that's what I meant!