iZombie

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I knew Levon was gonna turn himself in as Renegade as soon as he found out Major kidnapped Liv. How will they stop Chase from smashing them with an anvil? MAJOR WILL SHOW UP. IMO.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Major needs to do something serious to redeem himself...possibly die.

CaptainWacky

They did a good job tying things up in the finale. I still think they had way too much plot for just thirteen episodes. There were so many story threads that a lot of them ended up underdeveloped. Like, Levon, for instance. It was so obvious that he'd die that it had no impact at all, and most of his relationship with Liv seems to have happened off screen (she talked about "good memories with Levon" at one point and was like "when did that happen?") It's great that they have so many recurring characters (even the weather guy!) but sometimes it's hard to keep trck of who they are and which side they're on? Like, French guy. The finale reveals he's working for Brother Love...except he's a double agent really. I think. If the character had been introduced properly so we knew who he was then this might have worked as a surprise.

The editing in the warehouse fight was weird.

I totally forgot about Justin. Where's he been all season?

So Blaine really did love his dad. That's sad I guess.

It was nice that Liv gave up the cure for Clive and Dale but shoudln't Ravi have been trying to recreate whatever was in Isobel's brain that made it a cure?

Anyway, it's still a good show, I do like it! It's just weird?

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
It was nice that Liv gave up the cure for Clive and Dale but shoudln't Ravi have been trying to recreate whatever was in Isobel's brain that made it a cure?

And wasn't it a bit too convenient that Clive needed to eat the whole brain for the cure. How did Ravi figure that out? Maybe Clive just needed to eat a quarter of the brain or less for the cure to work.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
GOODBYE LEVON :'( (I should have known he would die)

The finale was really good! I like that they managed to tie most of it up and finally Chase is dead.

CaptainWacky

Liv is pale again for the final season!

CaptainWacky

REMEMBER IT'S BACK TONIGHT (tomorrow for normal people.)

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I wonder if they will cure everyone before the season series is over.

CaptainWacky

I miss the days when this was a show about Liv eating a funny brain and solving a cute crime and being funny and cute. Ravi doing the Guy Ritchie stuff was fun, but it was weird that Liv just felt like a supporting character in the first episode of the season.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Maybe they just want to let someone else eat the brains and act goofy! That brain really took over Ravi.

The premiere wasn't as good as the show normally is, but it will get better, IMO.

CaptainWacky

Peyton is good lookng.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
It's true that Peyton is good looking.

AT LEAST LIV GOT SOME GOOFY BRAINS!

CaptainWacky

I liked ths one more than the first two because it actually had Liv and Ravi doing fun stuff together. I prefer when the "zombies as a metaphor for how Trump treats immigrants!" stuff is in the background. I'm glad Peyton's doing Mayor stuff this season.

I still don't know why they keep having so many orphaned kids in the show?

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
The dancing was really fun. I just wished Ravi ate one of the brains so they could be on the weird brains at the same time.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member

Also, THIS SONG WILL BE STUCK IN MY HEAD.

(check out the actor in the video, lol)

CaptainWacky

There's a technobabble reason why Ravi couldn't eat the other brain, he's only a zombie at certain times or something. Really, I can't remember the details of his zombification.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Yeah, I was thinking about that while I was wishing they'd both eat the brains. I guess when he gets the white streak in his hair it's zombie time, and the rest of the time it's okay for him to smoosh with Peyton.

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
Oh I guess this week's will be about the death of a tech gu-OH MY GOD IT'S MAAAGGGGGDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

CaptainWacky

My "bunker list" would be predictable and problematic.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I guess we have a new zombie bad guy.

I really want to know why they keep inspector gadget around. His character doesn't make any sense.