iZombie

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I guess we have a new zombie bad guy.

I really want to know why they keep inspector gadget around. His character doesn't make any sense.

I guess at least we know where his true allegiance is now.

CaptainWacky

I'm glad Blaine's past is finally catching up with him (he literally killed homeless children!)

Major should have just beheaded the French git.

Last edited:

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Yeah, it's good they didn't just forget about Blaine's murdery stuff.

Maybe now i will remember that inspector gadget's name is Enzo or something. That is the stupidest character! WHY DOES HE WEAR A CAPE?

CaptainWacky

He's much worse than Shreloque.

CaptainWacky

This week's was good too. I don't mind when they break with the format as long as it's good! I'm rooting for Don E as he's much less evil than Blaine and I felt bad for him when Blaine killed his goofy friend. The reporter being Boss's niece made sense since she seemed kind of evil with Peyton last week. Even Major did something smart!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Yeah, that was good!

I liked Don E's mom's bras. lol

CaptainWacky

He could wear them on his bald head.

CaptainWacky

Oh they finally brought back Liv's mum...just to reveal that the big bad is Liv's long last dad. I don't like that.

Justin going traitor wuld have been better if he'd ever shown a personality before (didn't he go out with Liv a few seasons ago?)

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
He did date Liv a few seasons ago. I guess they wanted someone close to Major to be the traitor.

CaptainWacky

I don't really get why the army or whoever haven't taken over from Filmore Graves yet anyway.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Yeah, it doesn't really make sense that the govt wouldn't have sent in their own forces, unless Filmore Graves is supposed to be like Blackwater. I think they were more like Blackwater in the beginning, but now they're just Major and a bunch of zombie youth? I DON'T KNOW.

CaptainWacky

The Hi Zombie sitcom is supposed to be bad, right?

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
DON E IS IN LOVE!

Inspector Gadget has curly sideburns which are as annoying as he is.

CaptainWacky

I totally forgot that Don E wasn't in season one but his identical twin brother was (and died.)

CaptainWacky

CaptainWacky

Liv's dad is terrible. He's even worse than Blaine's dad, because while Robert Knepper might be a garbage person in real life he's at least a good actor whereas this guy is...really bad. At least Peyton and Ravi found out his evilmess quicker than expected.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Yeah, he's a bad actor. They should have got someone better.

CaptainWacky

Should have just made Mister Boss Liv's dad. WOULD HAVE MADE AS MUCH SENSE.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Probably would have been more interesting too!