Jack, dearest and nearest to my heart

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Because you've been sucking it so vociferously.

OnyxOverdrive

stealth ninja
you must be feeling pretty humiliated now Eloisel, seeing how this troll backfired on you so spectacularly.

maybe an admin can show mercy and lock this thread before you embarass yourself any more.

:laugh:

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
This thread makes me wonder yet again why Jack hates for forums to flourish. TK TKR 100D and so many others. But only for a moment.

Than I remember that I don't ask questions I don't need answers to.

Heh. What a kooky fuck.

jack

you must be feeling pretty humiliated now Eloisel, seeing how this troll backfired on you so spectacularly.

maybe an admin can show mercy and lock this thread before you embarass yourself any more.

:laugh:

Interesting.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Still here? I've been Christmas shopping, cleaned the bathroom and put down a new rug, cleaned out the litter boxes, took out the trash, fed the outdoor critters, ordered a few Christmas presents online, had dinner, and exchanged emails about this weekend's plans with a few friends. I don't need to troll you guys. You do it to yourself so spectacularly well.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Am I the only one who's noticed Fake Eloisel's grammar and sentence construction has taken a turn for the worse?

'She's' usually pretty careful about that sort of thing.

I wonder what that's all about.

Love Child

One Love
I didn't post to or about Jack for my own reasons.
Did you think I believed you'd pay up?
You don't have a million dollars, never had a million dollars, and if you ever do get a million dollars you wouldn't give it to me.
But we had faith in you!

Goodnight.

jack

Still here? I've been Christmas shopping, cleaned the bathroom and put down a new rug, cleaned out the litter boxes, blah blah blah blah

The way you eat, it's about time you cleaned the bathroom. I would assume cleaning the litter boxes for several dozen cats would take a while. Hopefully the stench is gone.

tl:dr to the rest.

jack

jack

This thread makes me wonder yet again why I hate for forums to flourish. TK TKR 100D SF OOT RH SC WK BH and so many others. But only for a moment.

Than I remember that I don't ask questions I don't need answers to.

Heh. What a kooky fuck I am.

qft

Jibbles

Shit Lord, Esq.
It's like a fat bitch thinking she's in labor and then she's on the operating table and gives a big heaving push and out comes a plug of shit.

jack

more like a plug of rancid, corroded protein.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Sorry. The build up really didn't pay off. Lots of cramp, but nothing lying there worth yanking a chain over.

I laughed at Jack's "FU Eloisel" post. I could almost hear the tribute to Amadeus.
Also, considering the prediction was no one would be interested, I like that it was disproved.
It is also most interesting that shock and awe was expected. I can't help but wonder why.

Mirah

I love you
I laughed at Jack's "FU Eloisel" post. I could almost hear the tribute to Amadeus.
Also, considering the prediction was no one would be interested, I like that it was disproved.
It is also most interesting that shock and awe was expected. I can't help but wonder why.

See, I was expecting something like, a tribute to someone else named jack. I had a whole list of things it could be..........

And really I don't think there is any story.

jack

Wel that's what happens when you get a good troll and fuck it up with your pathetic flaws. She's the Cat Lady of Arlington the way I hear it.