Jack, how long does your battery last?

Does your Hoveround have a lithium ion battery where you plug in your lap top for 24 hour access to Troll Kingdom? Or are you bound by an electrical cord? Hope you have GFIC on your patio watching your neighbors tweens in your "kinda nice condo".

What a loser.

Kill yourself, will ya?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
You started a thread for me?

In SF?

For real? Seriously?

USUC

Trollzilla
Shame it wasn’t even a good or an amusing thread.
If anyone wants to start a thread about me, please do so but I expect better than batteries and suggestions of self harm.
Limperium.

jack

jack isn't the only JACK here. I am, steve samurai jack® bitches.

Except your real name is Charles J Wilson, bitch. You must think you're fooling peeps around these parts. I still want to know how you felt about bubba's balls slapping your ass crack for thirty days while you were his "wife".

Now, go make me some soup.

jack

Bitch :bigass:

jack

The Question

Eternal
Why haven't you accomplished anything in life?
What kind of fail flail was that? Is that what you're down to, now, the last crumbs and bits at the bottom of your shit wit?

What kind of fail flail was that? Is that what you're down to, now, the last crumbs and bits at the bottom of your shit wit

LOL. How's your <refurbished> iPhone SE?

How does it feel to be on a budget? You are worse than a cupcakeer. You are incapable of leveraging your White Privilege in order to achieve any sense of fulfilment and success.

What a piece of shit you are.

The Question

Eternal
Your flailing isn't getting any more impressive. Or entertaining. You're really bad at this.

USUC

Trollzilla
LOL. How's your <refurbished> iPhone SE?

How does it feel to be on a budget? You are worse than a cupcakeer. You are incapable of leveraging your White Privilege in order to achieve any sense of fulfilment and success.

What a piece of shit you are.
What the FUCK does that even mean?
Incapable of leveraging white privilege….
If you’re white privileged, don’t you have leverage by definition? And who exactly defines fulfillment and success?
Fucking retarded forum people. You suck.

The Question

Eternal
If you had any skills at all, you wouldn't have to make shit up like that.

The Question

Eternal
Your trolling game is weak, kid. Always has been, always will be. You just wallow in that knowledge for a while.

jack

Daniel's version of "nuh uh!" like a whorish, white 15 year old girl that's jealous of her friend's quinceanera.

What a fag.
Speaking of fag's: how's feltching the cupcakeer's ass going for you?